Piloting specs in the crucible - With a focus on 150-170 runs

I’ve never seen Theodin in the top right corner in wave 169. But I could be wrong.

Are you certain about this?

Sure.

GET OUT OF HERE!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!

I’ll edit the OP immediately. Thanks for pointing this out veretranga. :slight_smile:

Theodin spawns in upper right corner only on Grove arena, iirc.

Btw, you mix the letters in my nickname every time :smiley:

I don’t know what you’re talking about. :rolleyes:

It’s “gn”, not “ng”

I laughed. <3

I too! :smiley: /10chars

I’ve found Aetherward oil to be a very solid consumable in Crucible. If you’re running a shield build, that’s another big chunk of damage that you’re no longer taking, and if you aren’t that extra aether resist makes Anasteria, Alex, Theodin, and all those other aether RR sources a way smaller threat, with them taking more damage as a cherry on top. It’s also considerably easier to get in mass quantities, since you can simply buy it like courageous tinctures and hungerer oil.

I’ll slap that into the OP. Thanks mate. :slight_smile:

(I personally don’t use consumables, so all this information is extremely helpful.)

Added a new section near the top titled “getting comfortable with your toon”

I suggest an addition to “Dealing with difficult waves”. Racial bonus is a big advantage, it can be described somehow. Like, if you stacked 40% against humans, kill Aleks and Maiden first, etc.

Remember that Alek has double race, aetherial and human, so if you also have bonus damage to aetherial, Alek dies like flies…

Same as reaper, he is beast + undead.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Good call. I’ll work on that.

Maybe I’ll put create a new sub-heading for it so it doesn’t get too cluttered.

EDIT: It’s done! Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

Nope, Reaper is just Undead.

sir, you need to check that data :slight_smile: iirc, Steel Resolve don’t provide any racial bonus to Aether Corruptions, it provides bonuses against Chthonics and Eldritch. I remember Aetherial racial bonuses on Agrivix relic, Anathema medal, Screams of the Aether ring (edit), also it is provided by certain augments.

https://www.grimtools.com/monsterdb/1162/skills

My bad, Reaper is a Beast too.
Edit: wow, that opens new possibilities. Easy racial bonus from Direwolf crest, 2x Sanctified bone and Revenant is 57% more damage against him.

Yes, beast racial bonus is quite hard to get though.

Edit: I think it’s also better to state some sources of racial bonus in this thread, from items, abilities, and prefix/suffix. I will try to help after I got back home. It would be helpful for people in their build.