Play single RR elemental they said

see my comment above. I watched all the videos. Maybe it’s a good idea to tone down their resistances in SR as well

1 Like

Honestly, what’s the fun in playing a build that can defeat anything under the sun? Every build should have something that gives it trouble whether that’s Kuba for Cold/Bleeding or Grava for Fire/Lightning? :thinking:

2 Likes

89 resist is not remotely the same as 300

Which in my view is a really cool feature and I never saw it as a problem tbh. But I can see where you are coming from.
Maybe it’s possible to restrict these specific enemies from rolling certain affixes on their gear so resistances don’t sum up to ridiculous amounts? Getting rid of the feature altogether isn’t a good solution imo.

I agree with this. In those videos @grey-maybe posted, none of the enemies was impossible to defeat, it just took a little bit longer.

1 Like

Have an undefeatable and unavoidable Segarius then:

It was recorded in 1.1.7.2 though, but I imagine something like that can happen currently as well.

In Main Campaign it’s whatever, you can just skip them. In Crucible you obviously can’t, and that’s quite a problem.

edit: oh yeah, another thing of note: it’s hilarious how the most godlike enemies are just regular humans (well, not regular, but you get the idea). I can understand manifestations of Gods being nigh unkillable, but humans? Really?

Human enemies in Grim Dawn:

Humans are creative and figured out you can wear lots of clothes with massive resists to stand up to the Taken! :laughing:

1 Like