Playtester Ranks Expanding

If you stopped by the stream, then you may have heard that we are looking for more players to join the ranks of the Praetorians.

With the next patch impacting Crucible and Forgotten Gods on the way, this is your opportunity to check out the content early and be a part of GD development.

If you are interested in joining this wave of new Praetorians, please PM me on the forum with some info:

• Your experience with the Crucible
  • Your experience with Grim Dawn and various builds
  • Why you think you would make a good addition to the playtester team

Do note that we are very much on the look out for players that make a positive contribution to this community. So if you just joined the forum, this will not necessarily rule you out, but it will impact your chances.

Being a Playtester is strictly voluntary. The benefits to you are seeing new content early (in this case DLCs and/or balance/content patches), a chance to interact more closely with us (the devs) and your name in the credits under Playtesters.

Please note that there are some responsibilities/restrictions associated with Closed Testing which we’ll get to if you are considered.

Join ussss.

(Note: I may not personally respond to every submission, depending how many we get. Either way, we thank you for your interest!)

I would love to join, but my lack of time doesn’t let me. Playing 3 times a week for 1 - 3 hours (mostly 1) will not help too much. Also, I like playing other games too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers.

Wow I was not expecting this so soon and (for a change) so… publicly? :slight_smile:

Cool either way. Congrats and good luck ahead of time to any new members.

I’d like to nominate our dear friend " The Grim Creeper" .

His “advance knowledge” and quick eye for complaint should raise the level of fun for this game! :rolleyes:

Thank you to everyone that applied. The interest was actually higher than we’ve expected, which is always a pleasant surprise to have.

At this time, we’ve sent out invitations to a few individuals. If you were not one of them, we thank you again for your interest.

While this wave of invitations was focused on Crucible expertise, we will do another wave of invites closer to the Forgotten Gods closed testing phase where we will be inviting players with a considerably wider range of playstyles and experience, so do not be dismayed if you did not have a chance this time around. The next wave will not involve an application, so some of you may find yourselves with a pleasant surprise waiting in your PM inbox one day.

Just remember: being a positive contribution to this community is a strong motivator for why we recruit a particular player, not just time played or how quickly you can beat Ravager. The way you present your criticisms is also just as important. Constructive posts that try to be objective without sass (ok, maybe little sass) go a long way!

Just remember: being a positive contribution to this community is a strong motivator for why we recruit a particular player, not just time played or how quickly you can beat Ravager. The way you present your criticisms is also just as important. Constructive posts that try to be objective without sass (ok, maybe little sass) go a long way!

Oh god, i was picked at random because i don’t fill any of these requirements.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I mean I am the main deity of the lore and gave the playerbase a bunch of cool gear. Does that count?

Makes you wonder how on earth I ever got in, doesn’t it? I prefer to imagine that DikkieDik cornered Zantai in a back alley somewhere and strong-armed him in to it. Helps me to sleep at night, like a baby.

Thanks Dikkie!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Medierra probably saw your hours played and was afraid of what you’d do if we didn’t…

powbam ushered in at medierra’s executive order: confirmed! Zantai quakes in abject terror! Rhis delights in Zantai’s discomfort, high-fives powbam! Read all about this piece of history in Misadventure #137.

Fun fact: You know medierra has only ever did a direct reply to me on anything only once ever, and that was concerning dual-shield mastery. That post doesn’t even exist anymore either.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

congrats to the chosen ones. Now let’s see what these bunch of crucible experts bring to the nerfing table:D

This is an interesting, abstract kind of feeling.

What, leave one of those “i have 5k+ hours played now i’m going to leave a negative reveiw” :p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Congrats to all the new Praetorian’s :cool::smiley:

All the best to the new praetorians! :cool:

Welp, admitting that I’m not a lover of the crucible certainly backfired :stuck_out_tongue:

aww man looks like i missed the window.

Have fun, chosen once!

Congrats! I plan to be playing a lot more grimdawn from now on.

Yeah lol, the invitation also felt so random for myself back in AoM testing days, especially since some of the more renowned theorycrafters weren’t invited. It was a period when I haven’t played for a while so my forum activity was low as well. Mystery!

I was surprised as well. And/especially since they don’t really need min/max thorycrafters for an expansion. They need bug testing, impressions on atmosphere, boss design, mob density and spread etc.

Any player from casual to min/maxers can help with this.

That is why with xpac coming there will be even more people in of all types