Playtesters' plea for help - Zantai's Last Secret

i usually just call it “being a rat”

1 Like

Thank you, it was quite a challenge.

For anyone interested, after farming and running it for the last few days to tweak and stuff (I needed to get mats for Mythical AH Leggings as well as find a Mythical Band of Eternal Haunt) this is where the build has ended up, Classless Spin to Win. I swapped out the Turrin’s Reprisal shield for The Untouchable and the minuscule bit of damage I lost compared to the approximately 500 points I gained in DA (now sitting right at about 3500) was so worth it. Gameplay is pretty simple. You charge forward, proccing Dryad’s Blessing, Spin through a group, fire Chillspikes, charge back, spin through, fire chillspikes, repeat.

It always keeps any procs active, and with DA so high I’m in Act IV of Ultimate and have not yet every kicked off Turtle Shell. Resists are nice and over-clocked as well. It’s very defensive, slow to kill other things (i.e. takes some time).

Campaign wise it seems to be very safe (yes, I still have 3 acts to test it and see but it’s pretty safe currently). After I do all of campaign (culminating in Father Kymon and Korvaak) going to start testing it through some of the Rogue dungeons.

Then I’ll see about farming up to nemesis and testing there.

Until dead. :smiley:

I think maybe he went with greek gods because some of the usernames on the forum use the Cairn Gods and that might get a bit confusing?

And good luck on your HC runs.

2 Likes