please allow conversion from/to manticore eyes

“Treasure Troves now always drop a random rare crafting material (yes, even Manticore Eyes).”

you say this as though people are supposed to be excited about it, but i guarantee that every time somebody opens a treasure trove and finds a manticore eye, they wish it were one of the other 3 materials, as those can be exchanged for legendaries and manticore eyes cannot

they serve such minimal purpose compared to the other 3 crafting reagents, i’ve never really understood why they even exist. now that the other 3 materials have serious end game uses, eyes feel even more pointless. being able to convert from eye to blood/brain/heart would at least make them usable for something.

But I mean you can use Manticore Eyes for things. Maybe not the things you want, but still things. Everything can’t work just the way you want it to.

i have opened one trove and got an eye and the +1 to shaman skills relic pattern. And just because it says yes even manticore eyes doesnt mean that that is the only mat that will drop.

They are also proportionally less likely to appear. It’s not an even 25% split.

Love them. Love them, love them, love them. What you suggest is farm currency to make it go for buying stuff. Hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

Atleast it is not farming stuff for currency. I rather farm for an item, that will get me something else.