Please help! I modified this skill and crashes!

I don’t know why this happens, I received this information from my tester

I think how to solve this suggestion why this is so???

With more test, I may find the pattern.

When I equip “Mythical Veilpiercer”, which has

“3495 Burn Damage over 3 Seconds to Summon Hellbound”

“18 Reduced target’s Resistances for 5 Seconds to Summon Hellbound”

“+1 Summon Limit to Raise Skeletons”

then use skill “Summon Hellbound”, the game crushed.

but skill “Raise Skeetons” can working normarlly.

And I create a new character, level up to 100, not add any devotion point, just add 1 point to “Summon Familiar”, then equip “Mythical Touch of Purity”, it still crushed.

So I think the real problem is: if the equipment has some Attributes that can enhance specific summon skill, and then use this summon skill, the game will crushed.

I uploaded 1 video and 1 image to Mediafire.

The video: http://www.mediafire…42-077.mp4/file

I didn’t use summon familiar in the end, because it will crush the game and the video will be unplayable.

The image: http://www.mediafire…39-033.jpg/file

can anyone help me why this happens… Why is it like that? how to fix it

Occultist Skills
Skill Name: Summon Familiar. Pet limit 2. Cooldown Time 16s. Pet limit .

Yes I did this skill, After the test crashes from the game! why: ???

Looks like something is wrong with that item or the skill it buffs.

Since you are talking about a tester, this sounds like you are working on some mod. Which mod is that and did you change the item or the Hellhound skill in it ?

If you did, I don’t think anyone can tell you what is wrong from a video, for that the .dbr files are needed (all files involved, not just the item and skill…)

it turned out that the developers of this patch are flying into the balloon is the game’s fault.

need your help where is the file! with this weapon wants to fix it…
I am begging you for help, give me the path respect.

Are you saying they are not in your mod? I assumed they were… what is this whole thing about modified files (see title) and a tester then - or do you not know how to find a dbr file in your own mod ?

Check if you have this issue in vanilla GD and if you do, just post it as a bug and see if Crate responds / fixes it in the next patch.

If you do not crash in vanilla, whatever causes this is in your mod - and to me that means you changed the item, the skill, or both and should know which files these are or at the very least how to find them… I would find the item / skill name in the tags and then use a tool to find that tag in the dbr files of my mod… I would do the same to find the files in vanilla GD after I extracted its .arz files