Please let us move stuff

What is the reason for not being able to move cemeteries and the town center? It makes no sense. Please add these functions so that we don’t need to start over when we realize that we want to change things several days into a game. Also please give us descent landscaping tools. Raise/lower terrain.

Edit: I just read that you can delete the town center with the clear tool. Great!

As for moving the town centre, yes it can be done, but be warned your housing will take a hit on desirability because they’ll lose what the town centre provides.

I see. I actually just needed to rotate it in this case, but good point.

Oh goodness, I’m glad you said that, I’m not alone in thinking that ‘orientation’ matters. Yes, the Town Centre has a front and it matters where that front faces, and I’ve also realised well into a build that I’m facing the wrong way for the development of the town. It’s a small thing, but it matters a lot.

2 Likes

It’s all about the aesthetics for me. Just building a functional town is neither fun nor challenging :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, I hate that they put the door on the town center between/overlapping two grids, so that you can’t build a road or gate that aligns with it. This could be addressed by having alternative double sized roads and gates.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.