Plushie 2: Return of the Plushie

I think you could do both the standard and the jumbo! I missed out on the jumbo the first time myself and have much less interest in the standard size one.

Also, Anasteria body pillow or riot :grin:

1 Like

Crate plushie. :grava_yes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

An oversized maggot plushie is all I ever needed, see it, until you stop to feed it. :white_heart:

2 Likes

should we call Creed on the heresy of Crate not making a Crate plushie? :grin:

3 Likes

DEFINITELY! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yes we should! :laughing:

2 Likes

What about some iron-on patches?

Iā€™d def put a Crate logo patch on a blank black cap, for exampleā€¦

Maybe some sort of pin or badge type item. But i like the idea of t shirts or hats too. :smile:

1 Like

ā€œi survived Kasparovā€™s experiments, and all i got was this shirtā€ :grin:

4 Likes

lol a tshirt for HC surviors

Iā€™m so looking forward to getting it!!!

What are the chances for a second run of the Gazer Man plushie? I missed the first campaign but would sooooo love one of them!!

Iā€™m afraid that was a limited run.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

ā€¦guess Iā€™m off to patronize the one person selling it on ebayā€¦

Iā€™ll be here for the next one though!

1 Like

Being able to order scale models would be pretty damn sweet. Iā€™d love to have a Void Rylok, Void Oppressor, Baneā€™Gargoth, and Void Souldrinker. Iā€™d also love to have necklace pendants of Tainted brain matter, Ancient Heart or Blood of Chā€™thon. Who am I kidding, I just want all the stuff!

Iā€™d actually really like a Crate plushie, to be honest.

If I commit to buying 2 of them will that help make this a reality? If so Iā€™ll gladly do it! Also the quality of Gazer Man is actually very good, I was surprised how nice it is, so itā€™s worth every penny,

Uhm, I accidentally voted by using the middle mouse button? Donā€™t know how thatā€™s a thing, I wanted to see what the Unraveler looks like because I didnā€™t remember. I think itā€™s cool, and I donā€™t mind my accidental vote, but the Chthonian Devourer (which looks different on the wik than I remember them ingame, but I assume are the walking mouth enemies found everywhere) is excellent.

you can change your vote by just clicking one of the other circles - click ā€œshow voteā€; and then click the desired circle button thingy
the wiki looks correct to me regarding the devourer

1 Like

They look far more ā€œfleshyā€ (if that makes sense) ingame, no? Like the wiki has a concept art, but the actual model is a slight deviation.

Thanks for the revote tip, youā€™re right you can undo it.

1 Like