Plushie 2: Return of the Plushie

It sounds like those that backed the Gazer Man plushie campaign earlier this year are starting to get shipping notifications. We hope that you all welcome your plushie overlords into your hearts and embrace the glorious dawn.

We had mentioned potentially running one more plushie campaign in the future, but we’d like to hear the community’s thoughts, whether you are interested in MOAR and, if so, what you’d be looking for to augment your plushie collection. :slight_smile:

So with that said, let’s get into the merchandising!

Gazer Man was a Jumbo style plushie from Makeship. This means it was larger, but also more expensive. There is the option of doing their standard-sized plushie instead for a lower price.

Do you want another Grim Dawn plushie?
  • Yes, another Jumbo plushie!
  • Yes, but a Standard plushie this time!
  • No!
  • Please God No More Plushie Updates!

0 voters

If you do want another plushie, what should it be?

0 voters

Let us know your vote by August 1st!

7 Likes

& I would like Tshirts to show off in public.

18 Likes

Hm, decisions, decisions. :thinking:

1 Like

Grim Dawn 2 mkay. Kkthx bois :heart:

4 Likes

There’s no option for “Scorv (yes, a body pillow)”. Please fix your poll.

8 Likes

No option for an Obsidian Defiler? Those things are awesome.

Actually, thinking about it, I would be quite interested in scale models/plushie set of all the Nemesis (& maybe Celestial) bosses :wink:

9 Likes

Yes please! I prefer the jumbo ones but either will work. Also I would have loved a big Crate as a choice too!

2 Likes

This is something I could get behind! Not too keen on spending money on a plushie tbh, not really my thing. But models of all the nems, that would be sweet!

2 Likes

This man gets it.

2 Likes

What about gods and creatures from constellations? As for me some became pretty iconic, as well as some pets.

1 Like

I would like a smaller one so it can fit on a shelf. I wouldn’t want to deprive people of the Jumbo one though that really wanted it.

Gutsmasher plushie! :grin:

1 Like

another thought how about a map colored that could hang on a wall. Somebody mentioned devotions maybe a hanging map of that too. Heck I bet a graphic comic book would sell. lol

2 Likes

Let’s stick with the topic please, plushie or no plushie - that is the question. If Zan wants ideas for other merchandise he’ll post a thread on it I’m sure.

2 Likes

I am really hoping figurines and statues are in consideration down the road!

1 Like

I would be more interested in this tbh.

1 Like

If a 3d printed models company reaches out to us next, we’ll keep that under consideration, haha.

2 Likes

Please do some more merch in general, I´d love to be able to get some t-shirts, hoodies, hats etc.

2 Likes

Excellent. :heart:

But seriously, I think would prefer one of the two Chthonians, leaning more towards Unraveler so it got my vote but either would be cool. I’d probably buy the Anasteria one too, but don’t think I’d buy Scorv.

2 Likes

A statue of Grava’Thul and Fabius would be amazing. Fuck it, all the Nemeses getting statues would be amazing.

3 Likes