Poll - Environment 2

Man all the areas sounds great i liked Evil Forest, Slaughterhouse, Ruined Fort most.

I guess Sewers got few votes because of D3 :stuck_out_tongue: and Skeletons (Catacombs?) is one of the most common mobs for arpg’s i think.

The vote landed on Evil Forest it sounds spooky, was thinking of the suicide forest in japan. :eek:

If that was the case, then Ruined Fort would have also been one of the choices that had low voting counts since it was used as well in D3. Remember the beginning of act 3, yeah it is best not to let the voters know about it, otherwise they will regret voting. :wink:

Either way, Path of Exile has all the environments I want in an ARPG, so I am satisfied for now.

Voting seems to have slowed down.
Looks the Ruined Fort is going to win.

About 800 people voted on this poll by the 2nd day and the result has been pretty clear since then.

To compare - 1011 people voted on the 1st poll.

I saw that.
Well, I was a little optimistic that more people would vote compared to that last poll.
More sales = more forum members = more votes?
Guess they are too lazy to sign-up for the forums or they have faith that Crate will make this game good no matter what environment wins.

Not sure if I offered this before, but I think the only thing I would conduct differently in any other poll would be to withhold results until the voting is closed… I would agree that otherwise some could be thereby inclinated to vote for a ‘winner’, instead of casting a vote for that which they truly favour the most.

This ‘polling’ practice is indeed one definite negative thing that stems from & plagues real-world political voting.

But anyway, Ruined Fortress sounds fine.

Btw, if you combined a Ruined Fortress and Catacombs, you`d have… The Farmacombs.