>>>>Poll<<<< To Reap or not to Reap

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I heard it’s poll season!

Well I was working on a DW Aether Reaper, like I was the first man on the moon but then I saw Grey’s build(Unpublished I suppose) in the new build rank chart. Performance was way more better than my results, it made me search if any other person thought the same idea so I made the research and saw Jabrix’s build aswell(different setup and looks worse on paper). Also I was farming for the right affixes on weapons for ages but it seems impossible to get them without GDstash. So I lost motivation to finish the build. I also choosed the wrong Ravager(Souls) which is almost impossible to kill with a melee build. But now I have a 100 level Reaper, empty. I developed a few ideas, vitality version might be tried before but never saw a proper one so even though the result won’t be great(What if?) I’m willing to do these for the sake of experiment. @Ulvar1 suggested me to do a poll so here we are. I’ll close the poll if any of the options get 5-6 votes then do the most voted one.

• DW Melee Fire Reaper
  • DW Melee Vitality Reaper(With Morgo but not SS build)
  • DW Melee Vitality Reaper(Without Morgo set)

0 voters

If this one goes well, then I’m going to make a DW melee druid!

3 Likes

I vote for drain essance!

2 Likes

Fire… reaper ??

4 Likes

Fire Drain Essence or go home!

2 Likes

Believe me doesn’t look that absurd on paper and it probably overperform Fire Templar or Fire Sorc on same DW Melee conditions but I won’t show the GT link :frowning:

Edit: And Vitality Reaper is also very close to my DK on damage base.

Such amount of teasing should be illegal :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Better than ghost forum :upside_down_face:

I vote for Picard too :smile:

Pls OP, don’t make the fire Reaper! Do physical instead (voting outside of proposed builds)

1 Like

If I fail then in the future no one will dare to do such madness again! :rofl: But physical, interesting. There is only two way I can think of, first is Troll Rage and even with %100 full performance WPS(Elemental and vitality conversion easy but if I could convert all the pierce) damage won’t be that good but the second option is started to seems appealing to me.

Yes you can convert all the pierce with 2x Earthsplitters GT - https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9283

And use belt for vitality to physical and pieces for elemental to physical and take Beronath Fury + Soul Harvest+WPS skills. It looks like a long term project. I actually made two physical builds, I intend to post in near future, damage type is on a rise and there are quite few interesting ideas.

I’m aware those weapons though I was thinking something else. Give me half an hour, I see what I do with it in GT, then I might add as an option. But in the end with Beronath and (if I take) Harbinger, %25 base physical will be converted.

Make a Cold DW Bone Harvest Reaper build with Mythical Dreadweaver and all similar items
Pretty sure we don’t have such a build on forum.

2 Likes

DW soulrend build!

@Maya will propose pet reaper

1 Like

DW BH isn’t a thing so it’ll be there just fore some AOE, damage itself won’t be enough so I can’t invest purely to BH, only SH to get flat damage but that weapon might useful in such setup.

I have already a https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZyQGmnZ DM Reaper theorycraft but I’m so lazy to farm a new pair of Alkamos Rings… And it will be one of the most piano melee builds ever I suppose.

I want to see that fire reaper.

1 Like

I made a reasonable DW Physical Reaper(looks a bit squishy though) and I can add it to the poll if you’re interested. But I need to restart the poll for that apparently.

make poll if to make new poll

What do you mean, I didn’t get it

that is what I meant

1 Like

Since I can’t change the poll after it has started(lol) I can’t add a new one to it either. So I open a poll in this comment and hope one of the mods can able to change it or move this post to below op.

• DW Melee Fire Reaper
  • DW Melee Vitality Reaper (With Morgo set but AA based)
  • DW Melee Physical Reaper
  • DW Melee Vitality Reaper(non-set)

0 voters

I added a new option by @Nery suggestion.(Never thought of it actually so thanks) You now have 2 vote right and I’ll end the poll tomorrow at noon and start doing the one lead. Apparently Fire Reaper won in the first one.

But I can also start to do Fire Reaper, won’t take too long, have all the gear I need; I’ll only need to level the devotions etc. It will probably suck so this poll’s second might be the next reaper :rofl: