[POLL] Which dmgtype/playstyle got the crappiest Magi ring?

Yup, and with two rings you get two eyeball procs.

@Superfluff
Take a look at the alternatives. I won’t call the ring “Crap” but I don’t see why I should use it in my builds.

Belgothian’s Sigil helps a lot more. Especially Trickster. Physique to Cunning, much needed Elemental Resistance…and relevant skills.

On my Guillotine Builds, Piercing doesn’t help, I need Physical Damage for ADctH. And AS (from Procc). On Rancor Builds, Piercing and Conversion is nice, but 2H…AS, Physique…

And even Deathlord’s Band will be used before Orissia on some builds. Procc and skill modifiers.

Maybe on Vindicator. She doesn’t need Elemental Resistance.

Just do it.

It makes even meme bleed builds viable.

The constant AoE is priceless for any bleed build. And trickester…it’s like 100% bias towards trickster this ring, can’t believe you would pick belgo over it…you can use both :smiley:

Deathlord band proc has nothing on the new one

I can´t on my Trickster. Or differently:
I would sacrifice 2 Skill modifiers on WPS and much needed Elemental Resistance. And here is the problem I mentioned in my Feedback thread: Sure, it´s 4 vs 4 (skill points) but I can´t push Whirling Death higher and would effectively loose 2 points in it (from 14/8 to 12/8). Sure, 2 points to spent anywhere…but most important skills are capped.

And Meme builds can´t use it either…they need Judicator Rings for RR. Trust me, I am currently testing a Meme Build. :wink:

Edit:
Deathlord is only used on some builds like Ritualist (I think, have to look up). I tested new ring on Witchblade…as I wrote: It´s okay. I like the FX though. :slight_smile:

Well if gameplay with it won’t convince you nothing will.

Personally I absolutely loved that ring :slight_smile:

I think for a long time you’ve had to use filler items for bleed, like rings, you’ve balanced out your build in a certain way and now it’s difficult to part with it. You also put too much value on % rr on judicator. It ain’t all that…

Make the build from the ground up and include that ring. Whatever holes need to be filled, make the changes to include it. The proc is silly good

2 Likes

You took it for Piercing. :rofl:

I don’t mean belgo

:stuck_out_tongue: I do not post them but I do play other builds, like bleeding

and even on belgo that bleeding helps

I equipped it now on 2 of my builds.

I am still underwhelmed, though procc is good. I just hoped for a more “non-generic” ring, something out-of-the ordinary.

Khonsar winning because Boobie Rings > some Matchstick-boy rings.

My current thoughts on it is pretty much this:

besides it gives OA, even 2 Setris rings give less OA than single Closed Fist (speaking of stats). And retal builds lack OA terribly.

Speaking of the Retaliation rings. They were subpar when I tried them on my Warlord. Would have preferred some flat Retaliation or more OA in place of DA tbh.

1 Like

Two copies give almost as much OA and DA as closed fist/open hand set base OA/DA. Then it has two eyeball ring procs that deal a lot of damage.

People like Fluff, who tests a lot of retal builds, have proven that this ring is really strong. Asking for flat retal or more OA is honestly asking for this ring to become broken and then get nerfed to the ground. The ring is fine.

The proc may be strong but still some improvements to the ring can be done.

Agree with Norzan here - Sethris looks fine, any more and it’ll start to feel bloated on stats.

How many rings give as much flat OA as Closed Fist outside of MIs with affixes like “of Attack”?