possible to get on hands help or get someone to help me make a mod?

Pretty much the title, i am having hard trouble keeping up with how to mod using grim dawns tools. I am hoping i could get someone to just walk through it with me over skype or to make a video on the steps to make a new mastery, or if possible, just give someone the information, stats, and abilities regarding the mastery and have them compile the mod, if they were interested.

have you tried reading the Grim Dawn modding guide pdf? location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn (for me)

and I think there are a lot of skilled forummembers who are willingly to help you :wink:

I could make a video on it I suppose. Seems like a highly-requested feature and the modding guide supplied by Crate doesn’t exactly tell you what to do, it just shows you the end result.

I’ll work on that tonight.

well… I will be watching those too then :slight_smile:

Thx Ceno

I read the PDF that is provided from the website (the one that is supposedly updated as stuff is added) and it doesn’t say anything about adding new masteries.

Thats awesome, thank you very much.

I have been meaning to make one myself, but then I got sidetracked with GQ and now GQ+work + other mod plans…

I actually started a video tutorial a few times, but hearing my own voice causes me to rage and promptly delete the video.

Dude, same, I hate my voice. Wanna swap?

That’s like swapping one rotten potato for another lol

Link.

Thank you very much for this. It has really helped a lot.