Post screenshots of monsters wielding uniques!

a Ch’tonic hero with Magistrate Censor

Chillheart with Oathbreaker’s Guard (i’m lucky with this guy :D)

Random Cultist runs to me with a Skyshard Spellblade.

Hero Harbingers always seem to carry the Sacred Hammer of Eternal Wrath in my games for some reason, this is the 3rd one I remember seeing. Guess Salazar must have a bunch of them stored in a back room or something…

Aethersteel Arbiter! Looked mighty cool.

The Hound’s Bite. Yellow-Greenish Look gave it away and made me take a screenshot

http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/1568-Immaterial-Edge

Kilrian ironically wielding a Chillheart Redeemer, the new Epic added with the Hotfix. He was also wearing Hellion Greaves, but you can’t see them through his flame aura.

Hudson Fury wielding the Defender of Devil’s Crossing shield.

Fireclan Groble wielding Frigid Quillbreath crossbow.

Kilrian really likes to wield Epics, it seems. Templar’s Faith.

Wrong game?

Captain’s Shield and Frostbite vs. my level 6 Earth mastery. :confused:

Whoah! Wtf. I need to start paying more attention to details like this.

Delnar Black Eye wielding a Defender of Devil’s Crossing. Oh the irony is rich with this one :rolleyes:.

Almost didn’t notice the shield because of the bright explosion surrounding your character XD

Sadly my character just wants to be the center of attention :D. Those ARPG protagonists are all the same.

great post. I had not seen it. :smiley:

time tpo necro this thread with a double unique-wielder, Something the Mindbinder wearing an Obsidian plate cuirass and an Eldrick Backscratcher

i felt like the game was saying “welcome back !” to me :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

haha same here

Here’s another one.

Sadly, I forgot to mouse over the hero mob… but he’s wielding a Bloodreaper’s Claw.

Flamebrand didn’t help him out much

I just got Fabius wielding Spinecarver and Chonag’Ri!

Like he needed to be any more difficult. :eek::rolleyes: