Pre-order Support

Osu
Yo everyone…i hope im putting this post in right place :slight_smile:
Ive been looking at great work that guys from Crate are showing us…and warm replies from Grim fans and i wanted to support a little people that work with passion not strictly for money. Ive played Titan for years…playing even now still like this title much.

I went to buy now section…choose package that interest me…when i filled all boxes correctly and clicked submit weird thing happened. It says that amount is not valid…i calculated amount of money exchange and it should work. Im form Europe exactly form Poland. My question is: Is there someone on this forum from europe also… and did you buy thru www shop? is it the bank and card problem or something else ? share some info if you can answer.
Axe

~>Hey guys I found out what was wrong… i calculated on exchange currencty rate in my national bank www page…i also added more amount of money for safe transaction > transfer fee… as i look into Rule book in my bank…ive read that transfer fee for eu transfers is low… 5 piece of coin in my place… but transfer to US… is duble the price of game! sick… in my coutry game cost 55 coins…and transfer fee is 100… after game release price will be 149 coins and now i can buy for 150…not good by me…luck of currency right now.

I am from Europe too, Sweden to be more precise and it worked just fine for me actually. I didn’t need to calculate anything, just filled in my visa card information and it said 50$ will be charged and it was. :slight_smile:

I did not order through authorize.net, but once you are on the Payment Form (https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll - make sure this is a verified page in your browser), you cannot enter the wrong amount.

I can only assume you paid with a credit card, which has a limit, that is too low. Is this the case? How did you calculate the amount of money, which can be charged from your card?

Or just try to place the order again - maybe there was a temporary issue.

Hello,

can you please PM me your PayPal email (Instructions for manual Key delivery procedure), thanks.

cant wait to play

@SaySay - please see PayPal - Not our pals =/ and Alpha status update

Hello,

I purchased the 50$ bundle through Humble last week and I am wondering if I get a key in my email now or closer to alpha release? I got an email showing what I had purchased but no key within it.

The email has a link which at the top says

Thanks for purchasing Grim Dawn Patron Edition!

Thanks for any help.

I’ve not used humble bundle to buy grim dawn, but your order should be availabe to you in your accounts page if you got an account with them, and try this

http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/243191-humble-bundle-key-resender

enter the email address you used to buy the game, this should tell you your orders, otherwise I’m not sure what else to suggest

I don’t have an account on humble but the link you provided sends me an email with a link within it, and that link just shows what I have paid for but provides no key. That is the part that I am confused on.

not sure then, unless they are handling the game differently? its possible that they not going to provide any keys until the game is out? (or pre alpha) really not sure, my experience with Humble bundle is pretty for their deals, rather then buying games, like this, you could try emailing them, or wait for a reply from a dev, as there are still some technical issues that need to be sorted out before the game is released to alpha users, so maybe the lack of key on buying the game is one such problem,

sorry I can’t help anymore, best to wait for one of the devs to answer or PM them direct, as you should get a key at some point, just not sure when

Thanks for providing some information on this, I will wait for a dev to respond to this thread as I had read that this is the only thread for preorder support. Don’t want to bug them with a PM.

Thanks

I think all of us that bought from humble are in the same boat. If you read the “Will this be an alpha test or an “alpha” marketing demo?” thread in general there is more info towards the end of the thread also about it.

Awesome thanks, that explains it perfectly.

I have bought games through them before that didn’t show up right away… They showed up on there respective pages as soon as they became available though. (by that I mean the blank page I had the key to ; with just a company name on it.)

It was basically the same thing…the games weren’t far enough developed for release yet. They became available as soon as the developers thought they were ready.

They are still sorting out all our various order info and getting the system fully set up. I imagine keys will begin appearing shortly. Certainly they should be there prior to alpha.

Awesome thanks for the feed back, a tiny bit misleading on the payment process as it says you will get a key but all you get is a page that will eventually have the key and download which makes perfect sense now. Cannot wait to dig into this game and hopefully mod something cool.

Ah, forgot about that. I had Humble Store update their email to indicate the keys would appear later and I’m going to update out website. Thanks!

The Deluxe Edition through kickstarter, is there any way I can see which of the two keys have the Alpha/beta access and which is the full game version only?

try using the email you used for KS here

http://www.grimdawn.com/lostkey.php

I recently used it myself and my KS key showed up fine

I have the keys I just don’t know which one is the one with the Alpha access and which one is for the final game only. I could of course just wait until the alpha is out and see which one works, but that smells an awful lot like having patience and that’s scary.