Pre-order Support

@Wape - i would recommend to wait. I’ve been told its actually not recommended to cancel just in case you got some preorder bonuses depending on your tier/version. If you really want to cancel you can. The Upgrade capabilities should be coming about soon. Either way no matter what you choose Alpha is going to be here for a GOOD while :slight_smile:

From the last post about an estimated time of when upgrades could be possible… should be in the next week or so. Don’t quote me on that, anything can happen.

Oh in that case I’ll wait… but I really want to play the Alpha

HURRY UP AND LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY CRATE :frowning:

No no… you got it wrong… its…

HURRY UP AND TAKE MY DAMN MONEY CRATE!

lol :rolleyes:

I hope im not putting this question in wrong place. I just got key for my pioneer edition. Do i have to wait for beta to come for instalation and play or i can download client and wait for playing till beta is active ?

~Thanks FacelessOne

@SoulFlame You must wait for the beta to kick in or upgrade from pioneer to patron.

I have a question. Is it able, somehow, maybe in the future, to pay with euros? I am a huge fan who wants to buy your game, but sadly I am from Europe and I still have a coupon on amazon I want to use :D.

Thanks, ~AUT~ThEnOoB101

That’s something you will have to ask Amazon support.

Amazon payments is the payment provider used by the Humble Store which in turn has been commissioned by Crate.

You can try askin Humble support - but chances are they can’t help you directly and have to relay your message to Amazon payments too. Crate would have to relay the message to Humble who then relay it to Amazon… so you’d be much faster directly contacting Amazon payments yourself.

Thanks for the information, I will contact the Amazon support then.

~TN101

please add “paysafecard” method!

Im not sure if I should put this in here but I bought the legendary edition back in 2011. I know if you bought the game at the kickstarter you got access to the alpha but how does it work when I have the legendary edition? Do I have to wait or can I play the alpha?

you have alpha access, what you need to do is head here
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender

and use the email that you used when you brought the game, it should then send you an email that tells you to go to a humble bundle page, on that there should be a steam button, click it and add that key to steam, as the alpha is only available on steam at this time,

the other key that you got, will work on the final DRM free copy of the game,

if the above doesn’t work, contact the Crate devs and hopefully they can sort things out,

You should have alpha access. Check to see if you received any emails from Humble Store, possibly in your spam directory that include a link to your backer page. If not, email [email protected], give them the email you used for purchasing and they should either be able to locate your purchase information and get you set up.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Yes it worked fine thanks alot.

Medierra,

Your team should reopen the kickstarter again. I know you wrote that you all are using the funds already made to good use, but it would still be awesome to know more can add a little more water to the pool for everyone. Even if there isn’t much left (if any at all) for kickstarter rewards. That shouldn’t matter, id certainly would drop more over time with the experience ive had so far in alpha and the info you guys roll out here on the forums.

Yes, you should be able to play alpha with the Legendary edition. See Grim Dawn Alpha Release! for installation instructions. :wink:

Re-opening an existing Kickstarter project is not possible, because Kickstarter does not allow for this.
But you can still contribute by buying a pre-purchase through the Humble Store:
http://www.grimdawn.com/contribute_buynow01.php

As for the earlier question about payment options:
Humble Store allows PayPal, Amazon Payments and Google Checkout. Crate has no say in this - so if you want to ask if paysafecard can be added, you have to talk to the Humble Store.

I’ve pre-ordered a copy of Grim Dawn in February, the $18 “Digital Release” from KS. Seeing a couple of days ago that is possible to play the alpha buying a Patron or Loyalist edition, I’ve sent an email to the address indicated by the upgrade post, but I still haven’t received a reply. In the message I’ve inserted my KS transaction ID, sent the email from the same address I used to buy the game, and the other data required for the upgrade, but I’ve still got no response.
Is upgrade still possible? Thanks for your answers.

@ Morgan, did you check your spam folders? medierra has reported that their emails get flagged as spam quite often.

Yes I did, and is not in the spam folder.

Still no response for the moment. I hope to get that email soon :slight_smile:

Still no email, I chose to buy a Patron Edition from the new store. I’m downloading it now.
It’s possible to get a refund for the old KS licence ($18) or eventually, for an upgrade of this one to Loyalist if I really like the game?