Pre-order Support

I had the problem too - my email address wasn’t properly linked to the humble store.

I resolved this by logging in into Kickstarter, and writing a Kickstarter message to Crate (containing the email-address used in my Humble Store account). This allowed them to verify that it was I who had pledged, and to inform the Humble Store to make sure to have a copy of the game linked to my account.

It did take some time - due to an email that got lost or deleted by some spam filter - but I got what I had asked for, and both Crate and the Humble Support were really helpful and friendly - and cared about making everything work out for me.

Not like some other companies where you get treated like a criminal. I’m looking at you Ubisoft Support!

Hi and thanks for the answer. It seems that it’s a problem of my email account, that is not forwarding properly the emails.
I’m still figuring it out, sooner or later it will be resolved.

odd question, but if we paid 50$ now, do we get any rewards if we missed the kickstarter?

May I answer oddly? :stuck_out_tongue: The Kickstarter is over. But if you Buy Now!, you qualify for the benefits listed there. These editions mostly match their equivalents from the Kickstarter. But apart from the alpha version, none of the benefits has been released yet.

Edit: Moved our posts into a better suited thread.

Hi there, I bought the loyalist bundle some time ago, but cannot complete the ‘get your name in the credits’ option, it doesn’t seem to recognize my key.

[post=88277]Please check[/post], if you are eligible and if yes, if you are doing everything correctly. If you bought the Loyalist Edition during the last 6 months, you do not qualify.

Ok, I´ve bought the Loyalist Edition now, my plan was to wait until release to buy it then, but I hope my support will help the devs to bring the final version to a good end! :slight_smile:

Ah… was a month late. darnit.

I also would need some help. I bought my preorder on Feburary 12th 2013. I did go for the 35 $ Pioneer Edition. So when I saw you guys on early access I thought I just did overlook the mail but even after checking my spamfolder I did not find a mail with a key. Now from all I can remember you had your own payment system setup back at the time (can’t remember the name). So my question is what information would you need to get this sorted out?

If your email address is still the same, please see All early-access backers can now play! for directions.

Edit: If you changed it, you find directions there, too. :wink:

Dear,

Just found out Grim Dawn is available on steam and in Alpha.

So I tried activating the key I got when I pledged a year and a half ago, to my disdain I found the key was invalid.

I would very much like to get what I paid for, so please fix this.

cheers.

Update : Found out I ordered the game with an older mailaccount hence the confusion!

Hello i have a serial ($18.00) key and no work on steam. I backer since 5/7/2012

That is because the key is for the final game, not for the alpha / beta access, which you would need right now. At $18 you have no early access, only the final release.

Thks for the fast answer . I wait when finish

med has recently commented that those that have backed it at that level will be able to play around January time, so your chance is coming, as it makes up for the delays that have happened.

bought a legendary key 4/20/ 2010 was wondering i could use it for the alpha? or do i gotta pony up 30 for access now.

See this thread for how to get your Steam key.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for the Humble Support to resolve things? Just asking cause its been a week now and I have not heard anything back from them.

It can take awhile since I’m sure they are busy with plenty of other games.

Might be an idea to send them a reply to whatever message they sent you. That or perhaps one of the devs could help you if they have any time.