Pre-order Support

Does the Steam early access turn into the full steam release? I guess I’m not sure how those work. It kind of seems like at final release you’ll get(keep/upgrade) 1Steam copy and 1 DRM free copy at Humble?

Thanks again!

If you buy the Steam early access you are buying the full game.

If you buy from the website here you will get both a steam key and a DRM free key on release.

So if you want a cheaper option go with Steam and wait for a sale - or if you want more options when it comes to actually owning the game without worrying about Steam you can buy from the website.

Cool, sounds good!

Hello,
I bought the game long ago (I guess the end of 2010) - and that time the edition with alpha access, i guess 48$

So the question is: what do I get when the game is out?
Loyalist? If not, how can I upgrade? :slight_smile:

I hope the answer is not written here anywhere …

regards

The equivalent of the Legendary Edition is the Grim Dawn Patron Edition. For details please see Questions of the worried customer and answers to them, especially Bonus Content and Upgrade.

wow thanks for the fast answer! (should have found that by myself :o )

Look at the post two above yours for a link with more info on what you want. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I’m an old school LAN hardcore gamer with six machines for me and my friends
As your game interest me for my LAN sessions, I would like ti know if you have plan for multipost licence with preferencial price :slight_smile:

Sincerely

Arnaud

Just buy it somewhere between 1 and 6 times depending on how much you feel it’s worth, and install it on them all. :slight_smile:

Multiplayer supports up to 4 players per session. Or you have 2 separate MP sessions, so that up to 6 people can play in your LAN.

WTF ! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the COOLEST answer I ever read from studio regarding my particular case !!!
I bought the first licence yesterday ( digital ) and already played solo 9 hours, this game is great !!!

So I will add a patron and a loyalist license in the next days, I think 140$ for six machines is fair :smiley:

Yes I saw this testing the game yesterday, I hope someone will make a customisation for more than 4 players ( every Hack&Slash had this sort of mod before ) or the devs may add this in the futur :slight_smile: