Problem with Asset Manager?

Hello. I seem to be having a little trouble with AM.

What I’m trying to do is merge 2 mods togerther. I was able to do this before the latest patch, but now when I try building the finished product, that seems to make things go wrong in game. What happened is I am no longer able to stack items like Scrap and Components. Here’s what I did:

Downloaded Smash and Grab, then put the files from my own mod into it. Built it with F7, then tested it and saw the stacking problem. Everything else as far as I saw worked. So I fresh reinstalled S&G and tested, it was ok. I thought my mod was the culprit so I tried added bits of my mod a little at a time, but no matter what I did the stacking problem started.

So then I thought it might be S&G on its own. So I loaded it into AM, built it with F7 without even changing anything, and ran it. Lo and behold the stacking problem returned. So even on its own, S&G will screw up just by building it in AM. It works no problem as long as you don’t build it in AM, which I need to do if I want to merge it with mine.

Maybe there’s been some changes somewhere with AM I’ve missed. Idk.

1.2 made changes to gameengine.dbr and that is what you have to fix

Weird. Well it did have that, although I wasn’t sure how to fix it exactly. But it didn’t contain that many changes so I removed it before building…and it seems to have worked.

Well I’ll see how it goes, but hopefully that’s all I need to do. CHeers.