Pub is level 2, bear making is level 3

Title. Useless building for level 2

Not a bug, just trade for beer until you can build a brewery.

Are you an normal fan and user or admin and crate employee?

I’m a volunteer moderator on the forum. Fan and user as well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ya but it feels as you are spaming all the feedbacks with workarounds and uneeded discussions. This here is a valid feedback which I also support 100%. So let it be a feedback until crate-reviews it. This was not a question for advises. Sorry to be rude, but I habe the ffeling that important feedbacks get under the radar because of this and people will not give feedback anymore.

3 Likes

Related to this … does the pub work even without beer ?
I built one before seeing that it needed beer … at least it’s already there.

Crate read everything posted here so don’t worry on that score.

1 Like

Yes, its not intuitive at all. Especially because brewing simple beer is rather easy and was usually done locally.

2 Likes

This is an intended setup as you can buy beer much earlier in the game than Tier 3.

I understand this may not be for everyone, but it does offer more options to build up and supply your town. For example, you could get Pubs up and running much earlier if you engage with Trade. But if you prefer to be self-sufficient, it’s not going to be until Tier 3.

1 Like

I kind of like this approach. At first I thought I discovered a way to >.> get around <.< the expansion limitation. I had a triumphant draught of whisky in celebration just before midnight. Then I came to realize it was by design. Alas, twas fun none the less.

Wanted to ask this again since the other user didn’t get answered: does a pub without beer provide any bonuses itself?

Changed

Too bad, my pub was working when buying beer from a trader … and getting this beer stolen by raiders …

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.