"Purple is my favourite colour!" ISKANDRA Mage Hunter (Crucible 7:30, MQ 8s)

If it’s just a difference of 1-2s, I would personally stick with Eternity - you’ll get better uptime on phoenix

EDIT - but that’s just a function of player preference.

That’s not how conversion works. It takes the ~75% aether to elemental first, then after that it takes the ~50% (or whatever your level of star pact gives) of the remaining aether to cold, leaving about ~12% of aether behind. This is because these aren’t the same conversions, they don’t add up to 100%, only when they’re the exact same.

really glad finally iskandra is performing ok. well done for the build.

but 1 thing really didnt like much,

all those feedbacks and words spoken before,
a- iskandra set buffed, first release it was really bad i still dont like current version btw
b- TSS got buffed , still dont know numbers tho but its written its got buffed lol

i mean maybe those words and ideas came from people forced crate to buff set and tss dmg. who knows.

i am sure it was not intentional but this thing looks like fake journalist stuff :wink:

when first iskandra came out version i tested was this : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWLQ87Z
1900 spirit 3.450 oa +2k all ele dmg +2k all dot dmg and such. and i clearly wrote there, i didnt want to use +1tss projectile stuff and inquistor to fully feel the set real power. even overload is maxd to test out dot + %wep dmg intreaction and sustain testing.

even this weird build i spend like 30 mins to test for pretorian adam: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23JP4jN
with lvl 6 blind sage and attack seru has 8 secs sharzul and 8secs mq kill times.
id say welcome to new era of mighty inquistors :wink:

hope we see more purple and cool builds come from you !! gratz

I was thinking about devo bindings a lot. That’s why I thought to replace Seal of Skies with Seal of Destruction for Arcane Currents, as it has close to 100% proc chance (see appendix).
I’m not sure about WoP on Seekers, though, since I need as much Seekers as I can possibly get. And from what I tested, Stormbox “seekers per second” lol :stuck_out_tongue: rate appears to be just a tiny bit better, than WoP.

Regarding Druid and Sorcerer - I mentioned that in 1st post. I think, that Inquisitor would be slightly better in terms of toughness (because Seal and Censure).
But damage-vise Druid and Sorc will almost definitely outperform an Inquisitor, because of the Star Pact.
I don’t have neither of them, so I can’t compare directly =(

Yeah, that was my thought exactly. Huge fan of Eternity right here :smiley:

Hey man! Thanks for feedback! :wink:
Though, I’m pretty sure Iskandra wasn’t buffed since its rework in 1.2.2.0.
Trozan skill itself - yes, they did buff it in Hotfix 2:

But not Iskandra, sadly, no.
I would absolutely love to see those buffs myself. Seriously, something just a teensy bit more original, than 15% CD reset and 25% weapon damage.

I would even go as far, as to propose something absolutely crazy, like reduce cooldown to 0 and reduce damage by 70%. I.e., make it spammable (with weapon damage). But that would probably be hard to balance properly (looking at you, Phantasmal Blades, lol)

Yeah WoP would be limited to 1/sec. Does Ultos for the rr effect turn out to be worse than your set-up with the level of RR you have? Would be useful to know for other low elemental RR builds I have.

Damage from the first node was increased by about 10%, if I recall. On my Allagast test build, the buff translated to 5% higher sheet damage from TSS; the gains might be slightly lower for Skybreach/Iskandra builds that actually invest in Frozen Core.

Agreed. That’s also why I half-jokingly described Iskandra’s as a 5-piece Conduit or an off-kilter Trozan’s: it’s whimsical and different, but doesn’t really offer original gameplay. You mention spammable TSS… now that would be fun to try, and novel at that.

Nice build, mate. I would recommend however trying out a bit different skill distribution and bit different augments/components. I think you should find a way to cap Steel Resolve (quite a bit of damage comes from that racial damage) and then use OA/Elemental Damage/Regen weapon augments called “Creed’s Cunning” since OA would scale greatly on that crit damage packed build. Also, that 10% hole in the armor means that you are actually losing armor from double ancient armor setup. I would personally for scaled hide + Chains of Oleron combo for even more OA, but if you want that tankiness then I recommend swapping one Ancient Armor to Scaled Hide.

Other than that, very cool devotion map. I think clearing time would be better on Crucible of the Dead in hands of a more experienced pilot. Also, if you want a non-green setup, I think Mythical Final March would fit the build perfectly.

Hey, man! Thanks a lot for feedback and suggestions. I mentioned my lack of experience in solo Crucible (as I usually just play co-op with friend).
And I would absolutely love to see some experienced pilot like John_Smith to give it a try with your tweaks to the build (which I think are very reasonable).
I.e., to see the max potential of the build. That would give me a good idea what I’m doing wrong and how I can improve.

Right now I think I lose a lot of time chasing those MF-ing struggler-crabs or skeletons, who stuck with their f-king face into the column or something. Probably because path-finding algorithms in game suck massive balls due to the old engine.
And another moment, where I lose a good minute: is the boss trio from Valbury dungeon. They hit like wet noodles, but HOLY COW are they tough! I figured I have to kill regenerators yellow mobs as fast, as possible, but they still feel like hitting a brick wall :frowning:

Well, anyways, thanks again! Love your builds, btw :wink:

They’re not that tanky themselves: what they do is reduce your damage by half. Dodge their attacks or nullify yourself when debuffed, and the battle should be noticeably quicker.