[QoL] Pet Attack should mark the target until it's dead

Basically, you have to constantly hold it to kill a certain target if you are using temporary pets - but only press once for normal pets.

It’s especially annoying if you are attacking a dummy - most temporary pets die in a few seconds, and the newly summoned just stand still until you command them to attack. It’s no less annoying if you are trying to kill some tanky healer. And while holding the button is an option, as someone who actually enjoys playing GD with a controller I can confirm that it feels extremely clunky and uncomfortable.

Just flagging an enemy as “the target” would be much more convenient.

5 Likes

Yes, it would be awesome.

Although it’s not nowhere near perfect solution as it would be if all new pets automatically target marked enemy, ff you’re playing with a Controller with Big Picture you could autocast Pet Attack (set to lowest 1s frequency) using activators as I described here: [Guide] Autocasting for controller in Big Picture and Grim Internals I checked and I helped you before with changing Hotbar from On Toggle to On Hold with these activators it seems

1 Like

Absolutely a +1 to this. Would be massive QoL :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.