Quest help - Now You Owe Me: Make a deal with Riggs

Good day all,

New to the forums and grim dawn. First play through and I’ve run into an issue with the above listed quest. I’ve searched on google but haven’t found any answers so far. I talk to Riggs and I’ve answered his questions with every possible combination. My friend was able to complete the quest and received an item in his inventory. However for me I’m stuck on this quest unable to get past it. What am I missing is there a specific conversation choice I’m missing to get the quest to advance to Deeper in Debt? Any assistance is appreciated.

Best Regards

See Grim Misadventure #159: Forgotten Forecast

V1.1.3.0 and beyond
Some of you may have been making bargains of which you do not yet know the consequences. In a future update, Riggs may just come cashing in on your deal…

While you can count on Riggs sending you to some unsavory places to recover whatever it is he seeks, we’ve heard your feedback loud and clear: the grand adventure with Riggs will culminate in our 5th Roguelike dungeon!

Yeah, but the OP isn’t talking about that. He’s saying the initial quest “Now you owe me” isn’t completing properly for him. He’s not getting the item he should get as part of the quest reward.

https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Now_You_Owe_Me

My guess is if he can’t complete that, he wouldn’t be able to do any future stuff with Riggs when it comes out.

Aha my bad was reading to fast on my mobile.

You could try to verify the game files.

And did you play any multiplayer while doing the quest?

It’s easy to go in circles in this dialogue. Here are the correct choices:

Summary
  • You’re a merchant?
  • You have anything for me?
  • Yes, let’s do this.

Thank you for replies all i will give it a try and circle if the issue persists. I was in a multiplayer session when this issue occurred.

Regards,

Try it on a single player game and see if that helps.

I have 1.1.5.2. I’ve had multiple characters over Level50 in HC and SC kill the final boss to complete The Forgotten God quest & got my legendary reward and completed the Deeper Debt quest by Riggs. However, Riggs never offers his Paying Debts quest. I talked to Carmac, found the Maw of Enaht, reported back to him and read Carmac’s Final Notes, yet I cannot enter the Maw of Enaht either. So the Tomb of the Heretic is impossible for me to reach.

What am I missing? Do I need to do 15 or 25+levels of Shattered Realms first (that’s the only side quest in Forgotten Gods I have left) or ?

Nothing to do with completing SR. Try verifying your game files.

Hi Guys
I broke the quest today, must have missclicked all I have now is the riggs associates, can’t get the seal fragments to drop…anyone?