Quest items in separate place/stash

I have learned that health and energy pots now are acting as skills and not in stash anymore which is nice, but it also begs to question when I was leveling another build from 0 to 100 again.

The question is, will there be an automatic way to place quest items in some place so we know they are important and don’t have to throw them away accidentally?

I forgot to ask this in the stream and perhaps it’s already considered in the newest playtest but can’t see it in patch notes, so that’s why I ask this if this was made possible and that would be greatly appreciated and boosted efficiency leveling new builds without worrying too much. That’s all. :smiley:

1 Like

Really not an issue.
If you actually … read the quests as you start them, you know what the quest item will be.
Most of them cannot be trown away anyway I think.

In my opinion training wheels like that are not at all necessary.

1 Like

The reason for this suggestion is pretty simple - I don’t want to focus on re-completing all the quests always and do some SR runs in the meantime which I get loads of loot from and then I either sell it or put it in the stash, which could potentially always mess with head whenever to throw this out or it’s for the quest.

I know it’s a niche thing but hear me out, imagine you still haven’t completed that slithering quest or the borrowholm/secret key, insignias, blood of the watchers those things in ugdenbog, some books here and there for Rovers and stuff.

It becomes a bit clear that remembering which one to keep and lose is a bit hard with all the loot you collect.

Perhaps I am that minority who gains so much loot and can’t differentiate what is what anymore, however, I don’t see it as training wheels on a bike but rather as comfort. This idea popped up since health pots and such get taken out and leave space for other stuff. If you think it adds a challenge and some diversity just for the sake of it (I just don’t see it sadly).

I don’t think inventory space was the reason for the removal of pots. A stack of 100 pots was only one slot anyway and who needs to carry more than 100 pots around.
A more likely reason was reducing screen clutter, and for me personally that’s a great thing.

As for quest items in a seperate stash, I always put them in the last inventory tab alongside hearts, brains, aether crystals etc… This is what it typically looks like (note: screenshot was taken in v1.2 so no health/energy pots, those would go in the last tab too)

Once in a while I check the tab and sell any leftover quest items such slith necklaces and insignias. But for 99.9% of the time I don’t even think about quest items at all. Out of sight, out of mind.

2 Likes

yea, I will do that I guess, but there have been a few instances when people complained as to where the hidden path rocks went or where ulgrim cheapskate has gone missing again… it’s those little things that worry me and then again if you do some of these quest items in veteran and move to ultimate, I dunno what really happens: do they overwrite or are suitable for the same needs, as if for example collect over 3 slith thingies and you got like 10 instead, can you re-use them in ultimate making it an easy task… but I think it can also lead to problems such as if u do this then u don’t have them in previous difficulty anymore…

Yes you can. Same for black legion insignias. You can even carry the fabric for Constanze over to the next difficulty if you don’t turn it in earlier.

1 Like

Well, far as I know things like the Hidden Path stones can’t be sold precisely because they are quest items. It’s more random drop things like Ancient Hearts, Royal Jelly, etc, that can be sold.

The other thing to do with things like Ancient Hearts, etc, is to put them in the transfer stash then all your characters have access to them. That’s what I do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.