Question about Relics

Is it (or will be) possible to upgrade mythical relics lvl 60 to 90? It seems obvious that those at lvl 90 to offer more than those at lvl 60

Erm.
You need to lvl your character to 90, in order … to use them?

I think you don’t understand.
There are three Mythic Relics per character class. Two of them are available from lvl 60, one from lvl 90. Usually, this from lvl 90 gives more benefits than those from lvl 60. What I mean is whether it is or will be possible to improve the relics available from level 60 so that they could be an better option for those from 90. In general, items with a higher item level (Required Player Level is also Item Level) provide more benefits than those with a lower one. However, sometimes they don’t quite fit the build.

Hm. I don’t think I understand even now.
As soon as you’re lvl90, you can choose between all relics. So why any need to upgrade?

The relics from 60 to 90 might as well be the same level because there are great level 60 relics, great level 70 relics and great level 90 relics.

So if anything being able to upgrade like Agrivix Malice or Meditation makes no sense because their stats are the same as level 90 relics.

1 Like

Cause lvl 60 relic is also ilvl 60 not 90 and ilvl 60 items < ivl 90, but ok, maybe this is intended and future expansion add more possibilities in this matter.

Clear. Thx.