Question about Wendigo constellation proc

Is the %chance to cast on attack are only associated with the skill attached to it ?

If yes, on an AoE skill, will it proc out of everyone it touch ?

it is like that for all devotion procs, it is chance on attack with skill binded to it. Yes each hit with bind skill will have own chance calculation to proc it or not.

Remember it has no own wpn damage so if binded to a pseudo pet skill, you will not get healing

1 Like

I always wondered what’s a better proccer for wendigo, siphon souls or ill omen? I currently have it on ill omen since it seems it spreads to a bigger area, but the skill description says siphon souls has a bigger area.

unless you play HC, it is easy to test in game what you think works best

Yes, I tried both, Ill Omen “seems” to work better, but that may just be my impression and not the actual truth. I’m not a robot after all so I’m not 100% objective :slightly_smiling_face:

Enemies affected by Ill Omen will spread the debuff to nearby enemies. The radius on the tool tip is the radius of this spread.

I prefer Ill Omen as well. I feel Ill Omen does better clearing trash, while Siphon Souls with transmuter has the advantage of needing to be reapplied less frequently against a single target. However, if you are applying Ill Omen for the damage reduction anyways, then this advantage is nullified.

1 Like

Ill Omen is better than Siphon Soul. Siphon Soul have 3s duration with 6s cd, unless you take the aether transmuter will then it work a bit better, if not then after the first 3s duration your wendigo mark will not proc until you cast SS again. Another reason Ill Omen is better procer is because they spread to other mob, and with 10/10 their duration and cd is both 5s, not to mention the 25% enemy damage reduction.

1 Like