Question: Does Cadence 3rd strike proc upheaval?

Hey all!
Question is in the title - Does the third strike of Cadence proc upheaval? Can you get a ranged shot that passes through enemies with the cadence addon that procs upheaval?

Or, does Cadence’ third strike override the chance to proc upheaval?

No. When the Cadence charge crits, you get only the Cadence effect and not Cadence + Upheaval. It can only trigger off the small 100% hits when they crit. Cadence itself is more powerful than an autoattack + WPS combo, so that’s understandable. WPS are still desirable to have for a Warder sort of by default, because you still have to fill the WPS pool for those 100% hits…

Understood. Thanks so much :slight_smile:

So if I want an uber bleed upheaval shot build, I should simply find a weapon that has 100% chance to pass through enemies and use a different auto attack replacer. :smiley:

Savagery is fantastic for bleed builds and there is tons of gear support. Best of luck!

It’s a bit outside the box, but I was toying with something like: https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8738

A bleed-based Ugdenbog Arcaneweaver might be really hard to find these days. I’d have to go hunting a lot! But it could be interesting, especially with Fire Strike’s other AOE add-ons… :smiley:

Thanks Tarazet