Questions about buffs

So do Spectral Binding and Blood of Dreeg affect pets? I’ve seen some people say they do and some people say no.

spectral binding no, it’s just a player buff/passive
Blood of Dreeg yes: yes a party wide buff/aura

easy way to tell is if it either says affects allies or has meter range(while being a passive buff, eg Vindictive flame has meter range but is offensive)

Thank you! The first thing I’ve been looking for is it they specifically say “pets” but the buffs/aura stuff are worded a little differently. Thank you for clarifying.

If it says Meter Radius on the buff’s description, it applies to pets.

not if it’s an offensive buff/aura, like Vindictive Flame, aura of censure, etc →

Vindictive Flame says Meter Target Area instead.

aura of censure then
are you seriously trying to nitpick this? - you should know better
“meter range” is not enough of a distinction for GD buffs/auras…

I said buff’s description, Aura of Censure and Veil of Shadows are debuffs.

they are auras… in fact they are buff debuff auras… with meter range
same/0 difference distinction in their description vs passive buffs/buff auras if all you look at is the meter range…

can we dispense with the bs now/the notion meter range is all you need to go by?

hence the qualifier it can’t be an offensive aura…

When that’s the main thing to notice, no, i won’t let go. Specially when debuff auras meter radius scales with skill increase, Blood of Dreeg and other buffs with meter radius start with their radius already at max range.

and i just showed you it’s not the main thing to go by
because if that’s all you go by, you will think an offensive aura can buff pets/team, and you will teach beginners not just something that’s wrong; but objectively incorrect mechanically

which is is a secondary thing to notice aside from just meter range, so yes; still incorrect notion

it’s bullshittery like this that leads to having correct things elsewhere… it’s a disservice both to the a person/beginner asking the question: and the persion(s) that will have to address it later/elsewhere, like on the discord…

Who will think this? Who will look at a debuff aura and think “-3% elemental resistance” means their pets somehow get buffed? No one will. Kind of condescending to think anyone will truly think this.

And i’m not interested in your passive aggressive attitude, so i’m out.

yes, they can, how do i know this: because we’ve dealt with several people that thought it’s a combo, fire dmg buffing player attacks, +debuff/imbuing effect…
this is why i’m pointing out to be exact, and not trying to shave it down to too little, because when it’s not technically correct “there are other stuff to pay attention to/factors”; you can’t just make it as simple as meter range: be specific

Off topic but another question.

Acid dmg and poison dmg on gear, does it affect the acid damage or poison damage pets have or does it specifically have to be under the “bonus to pets” section of the gear only?

pet scaled pets/true pets, briar/bird/skeletons etc, requires “bonus to all pets” to boost them
(if it’s not a party wide aura ofc)
player scaled “pets” benefit from player stats (will say so in orange text)