Questions about pants and rings for Blademaster

I do have 51% to elemental resistances over cap of 84% (pretty much overkill, but it’s a side effect from my belt that gives me +40% to Elemental resistance. So that 15% from Hollowed Ground wouldn’t be of any use to me, but Vitality and Chaos would - 36 and 30% overcapped respectively which is less than Elemental resistances. So higher overcap vitality + chaos and 8% dmg to Undead & Chitonic (which includes that damn Gravathul) vs 25+2% DA… I will try it on at least to see how much actual DA I will get, cos I honestly wouldn’t mind 80+ DA more :smiley: Worth a test anyways to see how much would it lower hit chance from bosses at say SR 70. But will test that after finishing such SR where boss gave me last hit so I can see in practice.

Btw did you manage to defeat and did you even try that Unassuming Crate boss or something? That secret boss from Forgotten Gods? I last like 10 seconds against him, even with my tankier build -.-

Well try both chains and hallowed. :slight_smile:

No I’ve not tried lokarr and him, also calladraga I tried once, somehow she lowers my fps more than crucible or crowded SR floors.

Theorically speaking we need to dump blade spirit, ring of steel, whirling death, blades of wrath etc to be safe.

Soon I’m going to try both lokarr and him. I’ll report back :slight_smile:

For Lokar I can confirm it’s incredibly easy, farmed two sets for my two new characters with ease. Literally kill him like a hero mob or easier boss. Tbh Lokar was so easy it was disappointment, easier than secret boss from base game, clones of bourbon I believe.

But Crate boss obliterated me, didn’t seem like I had any chance at all… it probably requires specific modifications, devotions/skills/attribute arrangement if not even different gear, as well as potions.

belgo is supposed to be a damage machine, im not sure why you want it super tanky. Its tankiness comes alot from its high damage which lets you leech alot, high dodge, decent phys resist and high dodge etc.
You are not going to notice much difference between 2800 DA and 3000 DA on your bm unless if you are planning to fight ravager etc.

What makes stuff really tanky is max res bonus, absorb% and flat absorb. which you dont really have much access too as blademaster. you can stack some max res bonuses but really your tankiness comes from very high damage and skillfull play. If you want you can try something like tinkerers ingenuity belt and speccing into tree devo but you will lose alot of damage.

Imo because Belgo set got nice damage itself it’s working very good with tank version too - your damage still should be decent. It’s really preference matter. It’s easy to get high armor and stacked max resistances with blademaster so combining it with good lifesteal from still decent damage you can make safe and unkillable farmer with braindead gameplay. Lifesteal coming from high damage itself in some situation may be not enough if you are just getting one shotted.

It’s same story with Rah’zin WH, it’s damage oriented set (fastest melee if builded for pure damage?) but you can still make it to sr 95-100 without much issues/killing superbosses/facetanking whole 75-76 rooms/achieving 6:30-7min cr times with tank setup. Typical damage sets works well with tanks in my opinion.