Hey guys! Sorry if this was already asked, but I have couple of questions about some of the items and effects, and their chance to be found/acquired.
- This one drops in Tomb of Morgoneth from Orissia (one of the two Magi bosses that spawn randomly out of 7 different Magis in the 1st boss room)?
- Is it better just to go to two Magis, kill them and relog to repeat, or is it “worth it” to simply continue and clear the whole dungeon once I’m already inside and spent the key?
- What is the ring’s drop chance? I’ve read 0.25% and I’ve read 10% as well?
- Already got one ring from one of the Magis, and got ring from Morgoneth. Is there a way to “transmute” it to other ring?
- I see that Orissia’s effect has 10% chance to proc on attack, is it the same kind of skill that “replaces” default attack? Will it reduce chances for other such skills to proc such as Execution, Markovian’s Advantage, and so on?
- Is this ring even worth it for piercing Blademaster build, next to the Belgothian’s Sigil? I’ve seen people use Ring of Orissia, Bladetwister Signet and Blackwatch Seal. Seal doesn’t have any skill, however if the Blademaster build is with Cadence and Shattered Set instead of Belgo, I assume Blackwatch Seal is the best? But which one of these 3 should be best for Belgothian Piercing Blademaster?
- I have finally found the blueprint and made these. Before them I used Mythical Chausses of Barbaros and I am seeing that most Blade master builds are running either of those. A very nice guy (mad lee) that helped me a lot in my other thread regarding build suggetions has shown me also Mythical Arcane Harmony Leggings. I don’t have those Harmony leggings for now, and I will make them tho I cannot recognize which of the three would be the best, 140 attribute bonus and higher resistances, dodge and movement speed of Great Pants, or dmg bonus and DA from Harmony?
Thanks a lot!