Rah'Zin Harbinger Build critique

Hello All,

I saw an earlier thread asking about endless Doom Bolt spam and came across a comment suggesting a mix of the Harbinger and Rah’Zin set to produce some stupidly strong Doom Bolts while autoattacking between casts and throwing debuffs.

I threw together the below build but I feel the gearing isn’t too good:
Updated Grimtools

Per Spanks’ suggestion 2nd Mastery has been changed to Inquisitor for more Chaos RR and WPS. OA got a buff but DA is still lowish.

With all procs active Chaos Damage% is 4.3K

Pain points for the build are:

1. Low energy regen - I hate chugging energy potions or playing builds that feel energy starved
  2. Uncomfortably low DA
  3. Issues finding a suitable Medal
  4. Low ADCtH/Sustain - unless Guardian’s Gaze and 3% from hand component is enough.
  5. Devotions feel suboptimal, or perhaps are just too aggressive.
  6. Relic: Solael’s Decimation or Eldritch Pact?

Any pointers or suggestions on how to improve this build concept would be greatly appreciated. I’d like to stay full Chaos and make use of both sets if possible.

You’ll want to use the deceiver for chaos RR, and WPS

Hey Spanks,

Grimtools updated to Deceiver. OA pushes past 3k and crit damage is nearly 100% now when all procs hit. Any other suggestions or is this mostly a pipe dream?

I can’t give a detailed response as I’m on my phone, and will be away from my PC for most of the day.

But no, it’s not a pipe dream. It’s by no means a 6min build, but it does decently well, with DB critting for 1.5mil when buffed/bannered.

The builds been done before too, so it might be worthwhile checking out the compendium for some inspiration!

1 Like

hi may i know ur devotion route pls? thankyou :slight_smile: