Raise Skeletons causing crashes 12/23

As the title says, all of my builds which use Raise Skeletons have been seeing frequent crashes since the most recent update (can’t say for sure if it’s 1.2 or just 1.2.0.3, since I wasn’t playing any characters using the skill until after the most recent hotfix).

Unfortunately I cannot give any steps to reproduce - I haven’t noticed any pattern to when it crashes, only that it happens rather frequently (at least once an hour when playing characters using the skill) and is definitely tied to the Raise Skeletons skill. I am surprised I haven’t seen this brought up - I have no mods installed and did a fresh, clean game install after 1.2 was released. Have not tried a reinstall since the latest hotfix.

Can try to test things if anyone has ideas, but it is getting rather frustrating! Have not noticed any crash on characters not using Raise Skeletons, have had it happen regularly on three separate characters who use the skill.

What do you mean it’s tied to the Raise Skeletons skill? Is it crashing when you summon them or what?

Verify the game files and make sure all your drivers are up to date.

The crash only happens when walking around with skeletons summoned. I’ll try another fresh install and see if it keeps happening, but it has been pretty consistent.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.