Random question of the day - What's your most/least liked damage type?

Just about all of the main archetypes.

I don’t wanna make it sound personal but that Darkblaze pyro is low dmg even for a Darkblaze pyro. Take Abomination. Maybe get some Sanctified Bones.

20k on DG, 17k off… nothing to write home about, especially for chaos. Anyway, chaos wpn dmg is a noob trap. Rah’Zin has like 35k - best on dw - and is still mid-tiery at best. Rah’binger has over 50k and can’t hold a candle to Valdun or Desolator.

(BTW has anyone tested Jaxxons on Darkblaze?)

Not that these are bad builds. Just comparatively kinda on the weaker side of things. Can’t wait for FoI buffs for the Voidsoul though.

1 Like

That’s a “problem” for sure. But another set won’t solve it because Bloodrager already supports the “best” masteries for Bleeding.

There have to be changes to masteries like Necromancer, etc. imho so a set could support them.

The reason I don’t like bleeding is there’s no conversion available to it. Conversion is one of my favourite parts of building in this game, and bleeding can’t do it at all.

Clearly Crate has biasses with damage types, I mean screw power levels, its the visuals that needs overhauls… bleeding and pierce for instance could use MOAR “wow factor” like more blood and gore when slashing enemies, this is not a kiddy game after all but it feels like that sometimes when u play mediocre and dev abandoned damaage types

Disagree. I’ve polished the shit out of DB pyro. And I can tell you that it’s single target DPS isn’t the best in the game. I think PB might be it.

It is also immensely squishy

@ya1: I like chaos damage because of the crafting challenge it poses, not because it’s a good damage type

I get it. Just trolling.

In fact chaos used to be de facto the strongest dmg type for very long. No builds could match Witching Hour conjurers and cabalists. Good times.

TBH, I view pet damage, and retal damage as totally separate damage types

BTW where is @Maya? I wonder what’s her fave on pets. Mine is still chaos. Then lightning/elemental.

Judging by her builds it could be elemental or bleeding. The latter is better with pets than its regular state imo (sorry @Rhylthar :hugs:)

Pets > All, so no problem. :wink:

2 Likes

Meh, some builds eat pets for breakfast! :smiling_imp:

Yeah, show me the builds that can do…

• Superbosses
  • safely Crucible
  • deep SR
  • Crate

…while playing half asleep in the typical Maya-Style. :yum:

Some vitality casters for example do that. Also retaliation builds. Especially physical ones. But my builds don’t do super bosses or Crate in asleep mode because I haven’t try them…

But if you like bleeding, then why not play these bloody pets? :wink:

I play Maya’s Bleeding Conjurer. :yum:

But I don’t really like playing with pets. Didn’t like it in other games, either.

1 Like

@Nery:
Told you! :rofl:

Maya was on a vacation :stuck_out_tongue:

To answer the question, Dis:

4 Likes

Should be lightning(elemental) since it’s the major :bird: damage.

1 Like

We need Bleed conversion for pets :3

You can wait. First I get my conversion to Bleeding. :rage::skull::partying_face:

1 Like

Yeah, dreams are free :smile: