[Ranged Aether] Disciple of Agrivix - WPS based Ranged Apostate

Bane sucks - 1.3 second skill recharge on donkey shit skill? No thanks. I am tired of requesting buffs for the relic

Combustion doesn’t do much here either

The relic that does do something is Uroboruuk’s Reaping but as I mentioned when Mortality activates the sheet DPS of both setups is roughly equal. Not to mention the OA is a main reason why I prefer Mortality

I’ll tinker with Siphon as per recommendation. I just need to know why Chilling Rounds shouldn’t be maxed but Bursting Round should?

Nah, soul siphon provide 14%ADCTH of ~300 flat aether per second - you wont even feel it against bosses.
Reaping strike and Bursting rounds scales better that chilled rounds.

Yeah, Chilling rounds scale badly after 8/10, whether Bursting Round scales nicely even after 10/10. Don’t know about Necro’s wps tho.

So why is Bane’s proc bad? On paper it’s 60% strength of full Cataclysm Set proc, but with a bit less of a cooldown and for the price of one item slot instead of 3.

When I compare Bane to Malice or Pyroclasm it’s abysmal

I do agree Siphon isn’t very reliable against bosses. I learnt this the hard way in Crucible 170 when I was wondering why I am not getting my HP back :rolleyes:
I did some changes by taking out points from Siphon Souls and did Mogdrogen the Dog’s quest to kill Lady Gaga. Went rather well I must say. I also fixed Bandicam (yay!) so did a video of my first attempt

Is there no hope for dagallon’s pistols, even on purifier?
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2z61l92
I imagine fire strike with inq wps and penetration would work pretty well.

Dude, it’s called 100% Pass Through :eek:

On a serious note, as long as this concepts involves Inquisitor the result will always be Agrivix>Dagallon

I think with this version https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m238y97V you have a good chanse to finish 170 with buffs. Dmg dropped by ~20%, but now you can sustain capped MoT for 12 seconds - big deal. Dunno if you can kill Rapist in 12 seconds =(

I`m slowly charging big aether-shaped pulsing bullets intro my Vortex of souls.The riffle moan and smell green.

I wasn’t talking about this build for 170, I didn’t attempt crucible with it I was referring to something else.
But thanks that looks good but won’t try it cause I rarely try non-DoT builds in crucible
Love the creative approach of using that Necro hoodie though:D

As for Reaper I don’t think even my offensive setup can get him in 12 seconds

This might put into perspective the build’s kill speed -

American Dad or Family Guy?

Don’t you dare

EDIT:

That helm looks sweet I am going to test it.

Family guy’s Herbert the Pervert

Damn on paper it looked so much stronger. Turns out it can’t rival Primal Strike or Savagery Vindicators riflers, and not close to Purifiers.

But on the other hand it is my understanding that it shines more against crowds rather then against single targets.

Damn on paper it looked so much stronger. Turns out it can’t rival Primal Strike or Savagery Vindicators riflers, and not close to Purifiers.

I tried Vortex of souls ritualist - it did around 1/3 of Vindicator dps output. I guess with Beronath instead of Savagery dmg output would be pathetic :frog:

bit off-topic, how does your vindicator look?

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64761 Didn’t updated, cause she is dead =(

I remember this build of yours. I wanted to make a guide not long after AoM was out, but took too long to level mine and you went out with your build first. I recently polished mine and now it’s proper glass cannon killing machine. Kills single targets faster than my spellbreaker, lol.

Updated the build and added videos