[Ranged Lightning] Crit Striker - Thunderous Strike Rifle Vindicator

Not anymore, I think. Just tried with Vortex of Souls and I’m only seeing one torrent proc even when hitting three dummies

Well poop

/10poop

What do you think about Hydra devotion?

not worth it for this build. In fact it is not that highly important even for most range builds. The only build I’d probably recommend it is for range pierce builds, that clearly needs all the damage possible to be competitive:p

again after more testing hydra is a no no… if not going dying god route as Chthon suggested you better have tempest. One can also use arcane barrier+bard’s harp combo and you got a defensive setup that can even rival damage from tempest’s nodes . Whatever u do never drop ultos. And look for attack speed once u get over 3k oa. My current setup has x2 better MQ performance than what was posted here just by pumping attack speed .:rolleyes:

Yeah Hydra isn’t a must get for Ranged builds. It’s certainly nice especially with that Slow Resistance but not crucial. Even WPS Lightning builds I’d pick Tempest

So I’m levelling this build and just beat Veteran. I’m guessing my normal difficulty sparkthrower is really the only real weapon option I have until I roll through Ugdenbog on the next difficulty?

Yep or u can also use Rakajax or any lightning rifle with aspd. It wont really matter much until u hit ultimate and figgting mayor nemesis and bosses.Just keep pumping those levels

Use Chosen Bolter if you don’t have nothing else.

Someone correct me but Elite can drop a level 94 MI right?

If I remember correct I got Aleksander’s pants lvl 94 on Elite.

Good to know

This makes MI farming for newbies much more easier

Nemesis are level 95 on Elite, but Ugdenbog Golems mostly <85, so they cant drop higher level items.

how far would this be able to go in crucible you think?
finish challanger with it? i played a few chars in past ultimate but always quit before they get ready for crucible :smiley:

A shame

You should be able to do 150 with some tweaks or maybe even w/o tweaks. Doubt it’d do in 150+

I generally post MC guides, my only Crucible guide is this one - http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68653

tnx for respond. 150 challanger? so gladiator wont be possible to even look at. ohh well, maybe i can use this toon to farm for my next build :smiley:
well i got so much lightning stuff on my first run on a DW fire strike build so wanted to try a ranged gunner now since i got bored of the other 1. gues i can always respec if it crash completly :smiley:

Gladiator dude. Why would I tell you about Challenger?

I hit lvl 78 with your build already steam rolling, my primal strike is lvl 21 now been lucky on drops i feel but the energy cost is so high that i eat elixir of spirit as soon its off CD. any recommandations?

tryed to drop points in mogdrogens pact and used ectoplasm but dont feel its do anything compared to the high cost of primal.

tnx again.
and tnx for all the word you do on all the builds and forum posts you are involved in.

Yeah, use thunderous strike :wink:

Well, you can visit sir Vinelton in Ancient Grove on Elite and buy high-level versions of Ugdenbog MIs.