rare affixes colours

I don’t know if anyone ask this question before, i couldn’t find anything about it.
What i suggest is please give different colour when an item has double rare prefixes/suffixes. because it will be easy to follow.
If I pick item rarity green+ , there are lots of items on the ground its too much time consuming to check if there is an useful item. Thank you.

I agree with this very strongly! To add to it, I wouldn’t mind seeing subtle differences for MI vs. rare as well as differences for rare vs. double rare.

Some of the veterans here can tell these things at a glance based on values, ranges, and names, but most of us aren’t as experienced.

I would LOVE to see this added.

I’d like to see that too, screening rewards from crucible is a bit of a chore with how everything is just a green item, going from the single affix regular item to the double rare MI.

I also agree! Even just a different shade of green would be nice.

I am all for this quality of life change!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Yeah, that would be nice.

being double rare doesn’t make an item good. Many Rare/Magic combos are just as good if not better. You would miss out on tons of very good MI’s this way.

Yarr! I’m with you here; I like it.

However, being a Monster Infrequent double rare certainly increases the odds that it’s better than a regular base item with one rare affix. The ability to tell that at a glance wouldn’t cause anyone to miss out on anything.

I think adding some color variation would be a great way for us to learn which affixes/affix combos are more valuable/powerful to us. For example, I personally pick up pretty much everything that is rare and above and sell them to the vendor if they’re not very good (most). If I were able to differentiate MIs from regular rares and single from double rares, it would make that process significantly faster, and I would learn much sooner which items are MI, what they do, what affixes are rare/magic, and what they do as well. However, that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be picking them up in the first place unless I could tell that it’s trash.

Yeah, I agree (all those “of clout”/“alacrity” and whatnot), but it depends on what time do you like to sacrifice on going through your loot. Heck, sometimes I have gear I’m happy with already, just need something to sell and double-rares plainly sold for more :).

i am missing all of them anyway with picking blue+
for you, you can still pick green+ and i can pick greater one for example lightgreen+