Rat catcher takes money even when not working

I have hard time to recover from the raid that took me from 400 people to 200 and i had to turn most of the services off to free up labor. I am OK with food, but some repairs need gold and i don’t get gold anymore. I was checking the balance and it seems damn rat catchers are stealing money even when their services are turned off. While most villagers work for no gold, these damn robbers take 10 gold per month even when not doing anything.

Please make the rat catching take no money at least when turned off. Would be nice if they get also less income than priests, guards or soil collectors. Else it is unfair.

If you toggle production at the rat catcher and wait a month, the expenses should reflect that.

It has been years already like that. I just tried to toggle manually all to work and reduced the workers to 0 again from the villagers panel. It still shows -64 every month through the years while i have 8 rat catcher houses.

You need to toggle production on the building itself, not in the production panel.

It did not help. Only thing that took this rat catcher cost away was to destroy the building.