Reaper Madness

Well you wanted advice and my advice is geared towards facerolling the content. CDR for ss = more faceroll :smiley:

If you really wanna keep tsunami should bind it to something that can proc it off cd, not making great use of it with bh. If you wanna do pure auto attack+bone harvest then you should at least max out lethal ass+night’s chill and then get 5/8 in exec, shears, and both necro wps up to 25% imo

If you like auto-attack build and want to be adventurous, try my divine reaper build:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74365

You can level with the build as soon as you get theodin scepter. You cannot feel the full power of the build until lg 94 though, as the items that do the conversion only available in that level.

More straightforward reaper build would be vitality PB reaper, cold bone harvest, cold shadow strike, and acid bone harvest utilizing deathguard set. Other pure auto-attack reaper build would be inferior than my aether one. The best overall reaper would be vitality PB utilizing demonslayer set though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I appreciate the advice! Trust me, right now it’s facerolling. I’ll switch the dev procs around, although I’m still not sure what I’ll wind up binding Rumor and El Storm to - that’s really what I was looking for advice on :wink: I know you don’t like blizzrd, and looking through build guides opinions seem to be split on it. I’m guessing that this char will wind up with a pretty fantastic OA, and so crits will abound. If it doesn’t, I’ll respec into something else.

Plus, you have to try tsunami with BH. It’s hilarious. Just FUN.

@jabrax -

I have no legendary/end game gear for this build as of now. My ‘main’ as such is just starting Ultimate. This post is more about a walkthrough/playthrough/leveling guide for main campaign and expac than an end-game build guide for Crucible farming. So this is mostly self-found, but those Alk rings have come from a couple dozen runs through SoT between various characters.

End game, I’d like to wind up with a couple of WPS skills, SS and RoS transmuted for my nukes. Cold damage with a high pierce > cold conversion. If that doesn’t work, then there are a bunch of ways to go with it, obviously. Like I said in the OP, reaper looks like it should be about as flexible as WH.

Thanks again guys!

SS is for rumor 100% you get 4x chance to proc it since we hit with both weapons twice. Ele storm can be bound to anything really long as it isn’t a single hit long cd ability

You are wrong on me not liking blizzard it’s one of my favorite devo procs it’s quite nice and very good with high weapon damage and cdr. You will ofc easily get the oa to proc it reapers are guaranteed nice oa luckily

Okay all -

Blade Spirit or nah?

IMO BS is BS

Great for devotion proccing though

I thought it had been mentioned as being good for proccing dev.

Side note - Irish? I thought I remembered you mentioning Cork. I used to play minis games with a dude from Cork. Or as he pronounced it “Caaaaaaaairk”.

I can’t even imagine that it’s that good for procs, honestly. It’s sooooo slow, and about as aggressive as a Canadian cop. “Hey, stop, eh!”

My luck with drops is completely bipolar - I cannot find good pants/boots to save my friggin’ life.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2MDwy0N

I have 3 Mythical Silver Sent Faceguards, no Epic ones.

two outta three is okay though. Just hit 65, still 100% faceroll. There are some O Bugger! moments here and there.

Yes, I still need to redo devotions. And I’m thinking about dropping Blade Spirit in favor of Ill Omen to proc the things that need proccing. Ill Omen would be better for Tsunami at this point. Would be nice to have some better healing, esp a circuit-breaker type option. I’m thinking about Ghoul? I dunno. I should also be focusing on getting El Storm in there too…

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28314LN

Why does it hit so hard? I’m not sure. But it’s still sooooo fun…