ReaperKing deutsch/english

Hallo!

Ich bin ReaperKing, 32, männlich und gelernter Fluggerätmechaniker in der Fachrichtung Triebwerkstechnik, bei B/E Aerospace in Lübeck im Einsatz und mit der Herstellung von Sauerstoffgeneratoren, für Passagiermaschienen, beschäftigt.

Werde mich hier in der Community, bei der deutschen Übersetzung beteiligen und nebenbei ein kleines “Let’s Play Grim Dawn deutsch/english” auf Youtube erstellen.

Für das Let’s Play, möchte ich euch bitten, die folgenden Abstimmungen mit zu entscheiden:
(*For the Let’s Play, I would please you, to be a part on the votings)

Charakter-Type Voting/Charakter Abstimmung

Gender Voting/Abstimmung für das Geschlecht

Hardcoremode Yes-No/Hardcoremodus Ja-Nein

Dies ist mein bescheidener Channel auf Youtube:
(*This is my humble Channel on Youtube)
ReaperKing - Let’s Play!

*Hello!

*I’m ReaperKing, 32, male and certificated Aircraftmechanic with a specialization in Turbinetechnics. I’m working for B/E Aerospace in Luebeck (germany) and produce Oxygengenerators for different civilian Aircrafts.

*I will help to translate this game in german, in this community and also work on my lil “Let’s Play Grim Dawn german/english” for youtube.

Thanks for your Attention, Greetz by,

Reaper

Hi. I will keep a eye on your youtube. Thanks for posting the channel.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Tanks and I will do my very best ;-).

Please choose in the future only 2 of the Charaktertypes and follow the linkings to the voitings - you don’t need to have a Google-Account to be a part of them.

Thanks again and have nice day!

I only chose 2. Didn’t know what those linked to. Finally followed them and voted though.

I only know English, unfortunately. Glad to hear you will be translating the episodes.

willkommen bzw welcome