Reasonably powerful builds

Not even my builds being added :stuck_out_tongue:

just kidding, they arenā€™t as powerfull as the some linked in the first comment

If itā€™s a bug then why should they be compensated with anything? They only need to make sure they donā€™t go overboard and nerf it to the ground

Could you add some more melee night blade like Reaper, Spellbreaker ,Trickster or Witch Hunter that not too fragile Please.

After patch i will make one reaper and one wh=)

Itā€™s VERY hard to make any of those ā€œnot too fragileā€, actually. Well, except trickster, maybe.

Reaper is absolutely phenomenal in both game play and end results. But idk if and when iā€™ll post it. Maybe a video at most

canā€™t wait to see !!!:smiley:

Current builds on the compendium isnā€™t too fragile IMO.

DW Deathguard Blade?

Can you share where did you get that information?
And how exactly will that particular Warder suffer if the above is true? Does the weapon flat damage play any role in the Wind Devil and Storm Totem damage?
Could you explain?

Thanks!

because itā€™s being mentioned on some threads

also from us the playtesters

Need to test, but something like this should probably work well for Reaper.

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2d7W5LN

Might be worth cutting back on Physique some to get more of that sweet modified cunning for more OA, though itā€™s fairly high already.

Scorpion Sting and Tainted Eruption procs need some testing, so Devotion points might need to be moved around a bit. Wish there was a better way to proc Rumor than putting Shard of Beronath on a weapon, but this build seems to have very good AoE/sustain and should have fairly good single target DPS from the WPs and acid/poison stacking.

Now here is the questionā€¦ Which is the least gear dependant ?

holds up hand

Ok, Iā€™ll put these builds in my queue for testing.

Iā€™ll try anything that would seem good. Have nothing on these yet, come back later, man.

EDIT: seems like JoV just came with his WH, check out his post down below

I want these asap! :slight_smile:

I can help you with WH if interested :stuck_out_tongue:

Hard to say really. First of all, decide which you want to play: brawler, shooter or caster. Only one shooter here (they generally suck in this game) and youā€™ll still probably want to level it as a melee, because itā€™s legendary pistols are a huge part of itā€™s stength.
As a caster Iā€™d probably recommend a spellbinder or a ritualist. Just stack the chosen damage (aether/vitality) on all gear and they will peform fine.
For brawlers there is a large variety really. You will probably be levelling as a soldier with cadence and blitz and since the class is so strong wonā€™t encounter serious problems. Iā€™d recommend two-handed warder or the fresh added commando.

EDIT: I donā€™t think most of them are gear dependant, all will work. Better watch some videos in authorsā€™ posts and decide which gameplay you like most.

Niiice :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll check it out asap.