Reddit IAmA complete!

Thanks to all who participated.

The Log and my replies only

Thanks, I’ll be able to know what’s a IAmA finally… :smiley:

yep…me too :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be upvoting it!

I’m Arthur Bruno and I’m redditing the shit out of it right now!1!!

O_o
develop

Can’t tell if troll or serious? ahahaha

That is hilarious, LOL

I was really curious about the whole what is reddit and iama, now I am just more confused. Something with a duck walking in circles is 6x more popular than Arthur Bruno.

Someone with a login to reddit, mention something about chaos damage quick! You can even ask if we can hurt animals in the game…

Done.

to short so i type here lawl

Thanks, while I avidly read for about 10 minutes from the top, scanning down to the bottom to find your post, I realize that the iama thing sort of de-evolved into a mess of strangeness.

But getting the word out (anyway possible) is still a great thing.

Once again, Mr Bruno has proven that he can give people an honest answer, and that that answer pleases people immensely. Great work (albeit on a strange medium).

Well the Reddit thing seems to have provided at least a mild boost in pledging today. 230k and rising. :smiley:

Great idea. I’ve never used Reddit, but I now see how popular the site is. Registration was unbelievably easy, I just up-voted it. :slight_smile:

Anyone and everyone should upvote the thread. Even if you don’t have a reddit you can register which does not require your email. Just upvote it you dont have to comment it.

Done just that, hopefully it’ll get a good amount of attention as it seems to be helping the KS quite a bit already.

jeebuzz, it’s like chating with hundreds of people at the same time with the chat history never going away. crazy format. well done, med and rhis also.

I thought you did a good job as well, for communicating in such a bonkers place… enjoyed the read… then I got distracted by the ‘My ex gave birth to a black baby (I’m a white male)’ IAmA… :o

I go to wallow in my shame…

Lots of positive comments. Great to see so many people professing their love for your prior game and for Grim Dawn. That goal is within sight now I’d say!

Ahahahaha I saw that too… and this is why I love reddit :slight_smile: