Refining/Enhancing of minor components by transmuting at inventor

Go to the inventor
Put in Polished Emerald +8 +8 +8
Have some iron
Either very low chance of success or very high chance to fail/break
Get out Refined Polished Emerald +16 +16 +16

Or any other simple idea to get some use of those thousands and thousands of Emeralds or similar Components.

So I take it you’ve never tried serious batch crafting that calls for hundreds of emeralds?

1 Like

No! What do you mean? I am confused now. What batch?

I am referring to crafting various pieces of equipment that do not have fixed stats like relics’ completion bonuses where the extra +skill is randomly selected from a list. You could be rolling dozens to get the desired combination, consuming many emeralds in the process.

1 Like

Got it. I am always searching for some crafting possibiltiy where i can get rid of those thousands of basic mats in a meaningful way. But there are not many of them i would say. And now, if am not wrong, the componet drop rate stayed the same while they drop in one piece already completed. So we even get more of them.

Ok. And no, i will never toss them away. They are so shiny.
Thanks.

What are you doing with the flood of Searing Ember, Chilled Steel and Cracked Lodestone?

I will probably run out of scrap and iron bits long before I will have exhausted those components should I try to power-craft Blueprint: Emberguard Gauntlets, Blueprint: Rimeguard Chausses and Blueprint: Stormguard Leggings.

Likewise for other blueprints that also require Aether Crystals and / or rare crafting mats.

1 Like

There are only 3 materials that i am short of.
Chtonic Seals of Binding
Ugdenbloom
Aether Crystals, but only because i did alot of blue item dismantling for scrab and rare materials, which i then stopped because its not worth it.
So only the first two mentioned above are the things i have to farm explicitely.

But i think i forgot to think about one basic aspect, if it comes to argue about those masses of low/basic tier components like those you mentioned. I have 900 hours and 6 LVL 100 chars.
Thats eventually not a good point of view to talk about abundance of such materials in general. There are for sure players who played more hours, but a bigger part, will be below that playtime i guess.

Also take a look at crafting Stoneplate Greaves. Next patch of course.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.