Regen Aura

Mostly what it says on the tin.
I’ve been finding the regeneration buff on enemy heroes (on ultimate difficulty)… shit, I guess too hard?

Leveling a big weapon dervish, output is good. Merited up and 72. Have had difficulty jumping in with other characters but tended to figure it was being too soon. I’ve killed some!
But when they have five other heroes trying to eat your face with that quite potent recovery, or a skull?

Iunno. Currently finding them an unwinnable fight way more often than not and am finding it frustrating.

not saying it’s a bad or wrong suggestion, since others have made the same so there is clearly some shared sentiments

Tho i’d be kinda curious

what the output actually is

reason for that is atm i’m levelling a sorta meme commando, doing aether dmg blade arc (yes silly i know) :sweat_smile: and at 76 in Ult it’s surprisingly still valid/tearing through things despite its ridiculousness on paper as aether commando
by comparison sheet says i have 73k dps on blade arc, with that broken down as image per hit
kinda wondering if my toons are just automatically “busted”/how far out of touch i am with other levelling builds even trying to go meme

For me the problem started to appear at around lvl 90, on a character with 80k sheet dps (but savagery, so WPS not included) and poor physical RR. Effectively wearing the same faction gear since lvl 70 and a lvl84 bonk stick.
Also on a pet build, just before I could wear lvl 94 gear, because pets are braindead.

I think with 73k Blade Arc DPS at level 76, you are cruising, but if you make no changes at all until you hit 90, then activate the shrine in the Cairan Docks, you might encounter this issue.

1 Like

i’ll try to pay attention to that :+1:
i don’t really have much direct dmg scaling left on my guy so would be lvl 84-94 gear upgrades too only

yep, been saving it to see how the healer/regenerator combo fares :smile:

I want to add that, hearing a lot of complaints about new regen monsters, i felt they were perfectly fine relative to peoples complaints. However, there were a few times in SR (not sure if its just Regen mutator but i think its also something else cause i saw Regen mutator too many times) that they AND all monsters around them were absurdly durable. I mean near unkillable for quite some time, with min maxed end game builds. This happened a few times (3-5?) in lots and lots of SR 75+ runs.

So there is something definitely wrong with Regen monsters when they are combined with some stuff, but otherwise they are fine and more meaningful.

i think someone posted about regenerator in SR during playtest and turned out there is regular healer heroes with regen boosters :sweat_smile:
so it’s like you get a gang of healers+regenerator auras, dealing with the direct regen stuff, healers that can 80% heal, and then sneakily has regen bonus on their heal buff/aura on top the normal heal

1 Like

That might be the case, absolutely not just regen mutator but a combination of lots of things. Only happened a few times but those made me pause and said literally out loud “wtf is going on here?”

Some times are certainly worse than others.
On the sheet, it says my righteous fervor does 12.5-13.5k flat, though in dicier times I’ll shadow strike in, RoS, then one of the movement badges out.

This recent issue where I felt the need to put down the game was during the jobbo to bring back Malkadarr, so unwinnable fight in confined area that’s quest important. I don’t think there were any assorted heals going on, but the one noble with the aura popped out at the end and… bleh.

Meh, I’m probably just being bad and could do with gear upgrade.

That’s most likely, I accept that those enemies can be a problem in SR, but not at all in the campaign

i just utterly obliterated a double healer double regenerator combo, with surprisingly ease @_@
I’m starting to wonder if perhaps there is something potentially “fluctuating” going on, like are Korvan armours(not wraiths) physically wearing armous and benefitting for stats so perhaps some get ridiculous regen boosts at random?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.