[REL] Grimarillion v90d

I dont know is it correct, but the skill Redemption in the Champion class works wrong. Description says, that Redemption activates when health drops below 100%, but it stays active all the time and every 5 secs trying to restore HP. Also it is not reserving energy. Conviction has the same problem - it is not reserving energy and i can’t say is it works or not (I mean -%res to nearby enemies)

If you drop below 100%, the buff activates for 5 seconds. You’re always 100% HP or below (you can’t go over 100% HP), so the buff constantly reapplies every 5 seconds. It works as intended.

Conviction needs a tool tip update, it only triggers when you are hit.

As for the reserves, they were meant to be removed but I forgot. Redemption is technically a passive I guess so it can’t apply a reserve, and Conviction isn’t a buff or a passive so the reserve wouldn’t work anyway.

Oh, thanks. :+1:

When updating from playing v80 what is the best way to avoid losing all my stuff in my bank’s shared stash tabs? Should I take everything out and stash them on mules? I like using Steam Cloud saving since I use several computers so I don’t use GrimStash or Item Assistant.

Also does Grimarillion v81 include the latest version of Shattered Affixes? It was updated to version 2.17 on 19Jun2021 (after Grimarillion v80 was released but before v81).

Thank you for all your hard work on this mod. Incorporating Shattered Affixes really helps make this my favorite Grim Dawn mod.

The SA version isn’t the most up to date one, but it is newer than the one from Jun 19 I think.

The stuff in your bank tabs should be fine, the only issue with the new UI is the player’s primary bag is much smaller than before, and even then it’s not game breaking, just tedium.

Is matougi releasing an updated rainbow file or should the old one still work? Thanks for your response and this GREAT mod.

Is Conviction up all the time when I get hit or is it only up for 5 secs every time redemption is up?

Having a blast with the mod but I’m getting quite a few “tag not found errors”. I tried using the rainbow tool and followed the instructions with the localization file but it caused even more tag errors so I reverted to not using rainbow and putting it back on U.S English but there are still quite a few errors, mainly in the custom vendors.

Is there a fix I’m missing? Cheers.

look up about 13 posts - there is a fix for it with file “text_en” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cheers! That worked for me. Many thanks.

Bug.

Zenith mastery - Outrider.
When using skill Chemical bombardment nothing happens.

I can confirm that when i summon the skill, it just gets immediately destroyed.

Can we have a spammable Qi Bao skill? Its not very strong and the skill looks too cool not to be spammed :stuck_out_tongue: .

Divine Alexander’s set skill Macedonian Attack(or something) has a weird non functioning icon.

Asylum can we please have conviction from Champion back as an aura instead, it doesnt seem to do anything now as well. Pretty Please!

1 Like

Is the polydegmon amulet missing or removed?

I restructured the amulet items and loottables to make my life easier, polydegmon got left out because it’s actually a set item without a set (yet). I’ve re-added the item with a different name.

Can’t confirm these, works fine on my end so I guess it will work for the next update. (soonTM)

It’s currently bugged, will be fixed in the next update. (soonTM)

It’s meant to have an autocast trigger, 10% on attack or something.

1 Like
v82 April Fools Changelog

Gameplay:
*Removed all occult symbols and nudity from the game to provide a less distracting experience.
*Shattered Realms has been repaired, there’s no reason to go back now.
*All enemies now respawn once you walk offscreen. However, they retain the aggro they had previously so they will hunt you down.
*New mechanic - every time you block, your character must stop and perform an animation to show they are blocking. Block animation speed scales with attack speed.

Items:
*Added 2-Handed versions of 1-Handed weapons, for whoever wants to waste an item slot.
*Wheelbarrows have been reworked, now equipping one forces you to work in the mines.
*Carrots have been labeled as contraband, don’t let anyone catch you with any carrot items.

Art:
*Nyborg, being an illegal space drug, now causes your game to better represent the effects of said drug and causes all kinds of whacky screen aberrations.
*All UI assets have been decreased in size, including stash space to support players who still only have 640x480 resolutions.

D3:
Demon Hunter:
*There are no ‘demons’ in Grim Dawn, renamed to Chthonic Hunter.

Witch Doctor:
*Fixed an issue with the name, now reads properly as “Doctor Witch, PhD”

Monk:
*All skills now only work when unarmed.

Wizard:
*Hydra reworked. Now causes the different hydra heads to argue with each other on which enemy to attack.

Crusader:
*Hold your Ground now enables you to wield 2-handed rifles and crossbows in one hand. However none of the Crusader skills will work with ranged weapons.

D3 Necromancer:
*Class upgraded into the D4 Necromancer.

Barbarian:
*After many leaps, whirlwinds, and charges, the Barbarian has been rendered immobile due to a complicated leg injury.

Zenith:
Terror Knight:
*Terror Knight isn’t really as terrifying as you’d expect, so I added the Fear CC back into every skill, including Banish.

Elementalist:
*Removed affinity skills. All skills have been reworked to deal a random elemental damage type, the higher your damage modifier the higher the chance of getting that damage type.

Outrider:
*Has been removed from the game due to war crimes and usage of illegal weapons.

Champion:
*Taunt reworked, sound effect now generates procedurally generates insults and sounds depending on the enemies you Taunt. “Your grandmother hits harder than that, Krieg!”

Riftstalker:
*Multitask reworked, now automatically plays the game for you so long as you have 1 point in the skill, so you can go make a sandwich while you farm.

Necrotic:
*Reaper’s Glare has been reworked, so long as you have 1 point in the skill it will create a constant glare on your screen. Just don’t turn around to see what is causing it.

GQ:
Defense:
*Now passively blocks any attacks from incoming slaps.

Dream:
*All skills will now deal far more damage if you are playing in your sleep.

Earth:
*Has been removed from the game due to the amount of wild fires and smoke pollution created.

Hunting:
*Now allows you to skin your foes after death to gain skins which you can sell for iron.

Nature:
*The nature’s wolves have died of old age, and have been replaced with puppies!

Neidan:
*Utilizing weird alchemy potions, the Neidan accidentally nerfed itself.

Runes:
*Stone Prison now also affects the player.

Spirit:
*Skeletal Soldiers have been replaced with Skeletal Wolves.

Rogue:
*Choosing this class now inverts the friendly/enemy factions.

Storm:
*Due to global warming, cold damage has been replaced with fire damage.

Warfare:
*After all the rage and fury, the Warrior has had to chill a little bit due to a heart condition.

MEGA

5 Likes

So, I’ve been really enjoying the Grimarillion, and I decided to make a translation, so some of my friends, who aren’t that good at english could play it as well, and I’ve made a lot of progress, but It just doesn’t work.
I unpacked the text_en files changed them and then put em in my localization folder btw

bravo! lol I want that Hydra pet.

1 Like