[REL] Grimarillion v90d

I just installed it myself as I’d been playing Half Life 25th anniversary (bought it back in the day on CD and never finished it). No version number change. And I wouldn’t expect it for such a minor fix, as that would be more work for the patch, LOL.

PS. Vampire Survivors can be great fun but right now lacking faith in it long term as entertainment. Still playing it on and off.

Half Life: Turns out this game is a hell of alot of fun but I seem to really dislike the puzzles. And there are puzzles in every part of the game. That’s why I like ARPG’s, the game play is seamless and obvious with no backtracking for hours trying to find an exit.

Switched to Grimarillion to experience 1.2. So far I absolutely love it and it was worth every minute of gameplay. I need to play it more!

Small thing Asylum, but the latest hotfix seems to have upset this. While the health potion is on 9 and says so in the keybindings too for some reason it’s lost its colour.

Yeah I know about the missing potion. Crate changed the icon for the potion so 87a suddenly became outdated within a week :stuck_out_tongue:

It was fine until the latest hotfix.

Okay thanks Medea!

v87b Changelog

*Fixed an issue where Banshee’s Misery was replaced by Barthollem’s Gavel.
*Fixed an issue where all of neidan’s FX were missing.
*Fixed an issue where a conflict was causing the potion icon to disappear.
*Removed Active Energy Cost from Aura of Tranquility as was intended.
*Fixed an issue where random epic and legendary set transmutation wasn’t including modded sets.
*Removed the Pale Moon relic summon from being able to generate anger. Hopefully this fixes an issue that causes enemies to attempt to attack it.
*Updated version number.

MEGA

If you’ve already downloaded v87a, this is the hotfix for it. I made it a little easier this time, just drag and drop, overwrite the folder.

If you haven’t downloaded v87a, do that first, then install this fix.

2 Likes

First of the Augury smiths found in Bloodbriar’s Lair.

1 Like

Updated the Rainbow File for v87b.

3 Likes

Found a Legendary item without proper name color, Rainbow 87b:

Ellena's Necklace Legendary

Thanks for the report. I wasn’t sure how rare that suffix was, so I left that suffix group green. Since it appears to be a legendary, I re-filed the file with all the color codes for that group as purple.

1 Like

text_en\grimarillion\tags_grimquest.txt

The right side is the original text. Which side is correct?

There is obviously an error on the left side of the screenshot below. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I had overlooked those. :cold_face: Thanks, I fixed them.

1 Like

Well that’s an inconvenient spot for him, isn’t it? :crazy_face:

This isn’t fixable (except by Crate) but feel free to keep sharing wherever Inusat/Zeke may appear, as I find it quite funny!

Named bosses don’t seem to drop their MI’s every time as they now do in vanilla. This being one of the best features they added in latest patch, would be good to see it in this mod as well.

This will be fixed by this weekend. Unfortunately Grim Armory wasn’t quite up to date as it should have been :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Cool!! Good to hear, i don’t know how i managed all these years without this being a thing. :thinking:

Since 87b I startet seeing unscaled mobs on higher difficulties (lvl 60 mob vs lvl 12 everything else)

Thank you Asylum for the great work you do keeping this rolling!

All of AoM and FG factions names are missing.

Thanks for the report, I forgot to include those texts.
Fixed it

1 Like