[REL] Grimarillion v90d

This text will not appear correctly in the character list without correction.
QZE64C`FI{SRAEC7K~FV
tags_grimarillion_classnames.txt (31.6 KB)

1 Like

Another one. This time is MI marked as yellow item.

Thanks for the report. Corrected.

1 Like

Another three items with wrong/missing colors.

Thanks for the report. Fixed for “Chantodo’s Force” and “Chain of Shadows”.

“Aquila Cuirass” cannot be colour coded as it is a mixture of rare and legendary.
So, it becomes the colour of the quality prefixed to the item name. In this case it would be the colour of ‘Mythical’.
Aquila 00

1 Like
v89 Changelog

Misc:

Fix Class Combo tags
Fixed an issue where set transmuting could give obsolete items.
Fixed an issue where Iron Maiden (and any other enemy using her anm files) will T-Pose when equipped with a spear or staff.
Fixed an issue where Zantarin (and any other enemy using her anm files) will T-Pose when equipped with a spear or staff.
Fixed an issue where Crate will T-Pose when equipped with a spear or staff.
Updated some outdated SR values
Fixed an issue where high SR levels would sometimes only spawn only 3 enemies. (…maybe)
Updated Mazaan’s initial dialog. (This updates when deathly waystones can be used)
Fixed an issue with missing shrine skills.

Grim Armory:
(Updated to 1.1)

Added a new set, Felsic Flow.
Blacklisted a certain set from the set transmutation loottable.
Moved some stats around on a certain set.
Added a missing script file relevant for GrimArmory.

Shattered Affixes:
Updated Conversation file.

Diablo 3:

Changed how Diablo enemies drop their loot, they no longer drop an orb on death and just directly drop their loot instead.
Updated Hellfire Amulet prefix tables and affix chances.
Removed visible affixes from Hellfire Amulet and adjusted the letter formatting. Now shows up as a Legendary.
Updated Adria’s Medal base stats. Now shows up as a Legendary.
Updated Eldruin’s base stats and increased level requirement. Now shows up as a Legendary.
Updated Belial’s Medal base stats. Now shows up as a Legendary.
Cleaned out Adria’s affix tables, now only rolls D3 skill bonus prefixes.
Cleaned out Eldruin’s affix tables, now only rolls D3 skill bonus prefixes (like Adria’s Medal) and it’s usual conversion suffix.
Cleaned out Belial’s Medal affix tables, now only rolls D3 skill bonus prefixes (like Adria’s Medal) and it’s usual conversion suffix.
Mythical Funerary Scythe: Fixed an issue where the vitality damage bonuses didn’t scale properly with mythical standards.
Aetherscorched Cleaver: Fixed an issue where it didn’t have the new modifier for Iskandra’s Elemental Exchange.
Aquila Cuirass: Fixed an issue where its regular version was considered a legendary item.
Demon Machine: Added cooldown to its granted skill as intended.
Mythical Empyrion’s Messenger: Fixed an issue where it granted +2 to Oathkeeper twice, rather than granting +2 to Summon Guardian of Empyrion.
Crown of the Primus: Fixed an issue where its skill modifier didn’t work with some ranks of Decrepify.

Grim Quest:

Fixed an issue where Scylla and Charybdis were listed as level 65 items instead of 75.
Fixed an issue where Scylla and Charybdis had a “Greater” prefix.
Fixed an issue where Alke and Timaios were listed as level 65 items instead of 75.
Fixed an issue where Alke and Timaios were not properly represented in the set bonus, giving the illusion that you didn’t have a set item equipped. (it still worked, it just didn’t ‘light up’)
Fixed an issue where Sigil of Basts’ summon required a target to be used.
Fixed an issue where Anasteria would drop an outdated GQ version of her helmet.

Lots of bug fixes, new set for Grim Armory.
MEGA
NEXUS

5 Likes

In other news, I’ve updated the main post with a new link. In case you guys missed it when I posted it almost a year ago, I worked with JMD to created a Titan Quest themed skin for Grimarillion’s Grim UI. I’ve also included a swapper batch file so you can bounce between UI mods if you want, or uninstall them. (they aren’t deleted just moved so GD won’t use them)

Here is the nexus link for that mod as well:
Titan UI Nexus

2 Likes

Updated the Rainbow File for v89.

“Reanimator” and “Illusionist” of the Darkest Dawn mod still show “Tag not found” in the character sheet.
reanimator_00

1 Like

Solo classes?

Yes, the class name is not displayed when selecting a solo class for the Darkest Dawn mod.

Alright, thanks for the report.
grimarillion_tagfix.zip (2.1 MB)

If you already downloaded the mod, use this fix for those two classes. I’ll update my other links.

1 Like

Thanks, I checked the class name display and updated the Rainbow File.

1 Like

@Matougi These items needs to be updated because they are now legendary items. And Hellfire Amulet needs a fix to letter formatting.

Grimmest None of the options have any effect.

Something wrong with one of your own modifications, that’s not what the Zeke conversation looks like normally in Grimarillion. Check the conversations or scripts for Grimmest, neither of those were changed with the last update and it’s working fine for me.

Zeke conversations are different in the Grimarillion and the DoM, and the conversation text you are using is from the DoM.
npc_grimmest_01_grimaril.zip (382 Bytes)

Thanks for the report.
I have updated the Rainbow File in response to the change in quality of some of the Barbarian items (Medal of Belial, Medal of Adria, Hellfire amulet).

But the colour code for the El’Druin Sword has been removed due to its multiple rarity. If prefixed, for example, the sword would be affected by its colour.
ElDruin_01

Edit: I have removed the colour codes for the Barbarian items and recreated the Rainbow file, so report any colour problems.

What does this mean? El’Druin is now a legendary sword with hidden affixes (Similar to how Medal of Belial, Adria and Hellfire Amulet are too), afaik the hidden affixes shouldn’t affect the color.

If so, it might be better not to colour code them. I would remove all the colour codes for the Barbarian items and recreate the file.

No, I got the same result when I used the original package, including data packages, resource packages, and scripts. The weird thing is that the 88a has no issues at all.

I’m using the text of 88a, which cannot possibly involve DoM. But thank you for your reply, I will check again.

=============================================
The cause of the problem was found. There is npc_grimmest_01.cnv in my \Grim Dawn\Settings\Conversations. It belongs to DoM and has a higher reading priority than GAL. Delete it and it will be fine.