[REL] Grimarillion v90d

just tried it on 64 - same problem.

Find out the reason. I modified the grimarillion.arz of v82, there is a problem with the original package. Wait for the ASYLUM101 to fix it.

Attachment: data comparison results

The original package on the right is missing a lot dbr

Maybe the author intended to remove this skill, but he forgot to modify the UI.

I use last GD Item Assistant, Grimarillion v82, Colorful Grimarillion and have several problems. First - no icons for D3 items. Second - no skill dependence for TQ stuff (items show just Tier 2 or Tier 6 skill without classes, though traits like +1 to all skills for mastery are shown and available for search correctly), D3 items have no problems with it. Third - several items (from TQ) are shown as xTagUWeapon or Armor. Can say nothing about Zenith items, havenā€™t used its classes or item yet. Tried to clean and load databases with closed and opened game - nothing changes.

Update: may it be that icons from D3 donā€™t appear in GDIA because of its size? Max limit for icons in IA is 45kb as shown in log, I see many skips because of that. Then, problems with tags may be because of this: [Main] WARN [IAGrim.Parsers.Arz.LocalizationLoader]: Could not find tag iatag_ui_rogue in localization, defaulting to iatag_ui_rogue=Rogue , right? No ideas about xTagU problem.

the pets from mirror image skill in the wizard class doesnā€™t seem to work.
They just stand and do nothing, even when nearby enemies.

Asylum is this some sort of mismatch or because one mastery isnā€™t a Zenith one? Heightened Reflexes from Outrider.

Iā€™m just here to confirm that the mirror image skill is, indeed, broken. They have some sort of T-pose thatā€™s preventing them from doing anything. Using the pet command key does nothing.

I assume all the modded classes have their own items with +skills and stuff like that, yeah?

Grim Quest and Diablo 3 classes yes.

Zenith, sort of. There are crafted items that grant bonuses, but there are no uniques.

Ah, I assume these crafted items also need to be unlocked through recipes? Same with diablo 3 items, I saw these whatever Soul items that says they need to be used at the blacksmith to craft D3 items but canā€™t find anything that would use those

Up the stairs and over to where Sadhina and Constance are in the Devilā€™s Crossing prison. Thereā€™s a smith next to Constance who crafts D3 stuff.

Hiā€¦First time playing this mod.Any suggestion on build combo in terms of DPS and survivability?Thanksā€¦

Earth x Demolitionist :boom::fire:

This mod adds a massive amount of content, if it is your first time, do yourself the biggest favor and just go at it blind and learn as you play. There are so many cool interactions to find as you get to the higher levels. Unless you are playing hardcore (which is simply a pause exit to not rip) Id just pick whatever looks fun and go kill some shit. Respec cost isnt worth mentioning, just go nuts! Literally hundreds if not thousands of houra of content here man (my steam is at 1001 hours, Id say 150 is base game), dont limit yourself.

Thanks for the heads-upšŸ‘

is the mod compatible with the new 1.1.9.6 patch?

Yes, itā€™s fine.

Hi there :smiley: soā€¦ have a long time that iā€™m playing GD with grimmarillion , never had any problem with the mod . I love the fact that this mod have so many new classes wich make the versatility of creating builds so big. And I love the sets , so many sets wich make playing with builds based on the sets so much fun. But recently iā€™m finding myself kinda boring , because i canā€™t get a full set , the amount of items that are droping is not bad , but at the same time seems that the same items are droping over and over again. Which make hard to complete a set for the builds that iā€™m trying to playā€¦
I play the game with the max amount of heros spawns + the densisity ( i always played this way since you guys created more spawn heroes and dens ) so basically each pack of monster have around 10~15 heroes? Is funny that from this amount of heroes per pack iā€™m getting max 1~2 legendaries wich i think is kinda badā€¦ getting 1 or 2 legendary items from 10 + heroes orbsā€¦
Okay so to donā€™t make this more long than already isā€¦ is there any way that a noob like me could edit the drop rate or the amount of legendary items dropped? :smiley:
I could simple create the items with GD Stash , but whereā€™s the fun in it right ?!

Any info when the mod will be updated with the new ranged skill changes?

Doesnā€™t need to be, theyā€™ll already be there.

I downloaded the latest version of the mod, but the tooltips donā€™t show ā€œ100% chance to pass through enemiesā€. Playing an Inquisitor, it doesnā€™t seem Chilling rounds do that.

dsadsa

edit: Tried a clean reinstall, removed all other mods, still doesnā€™t work.