[REL] Grimarillion v90d

I doubt this has anything to do with grimarillion since the mod doesn’t even include these items.

In Game, Herald’s Regalia displays just fine for me:

If I look at the set thru a outside program like GD Stash, then it shows as a two-set piece:

Yeah, seems to be a GDStash issue. Have posted about it in the GDStash thread.

Okay, which mastery has Cluster Mines? I’ve looked through the Zenith and Diablo masteries, none of them have it and can’t think of any TQ or GD masteries that do so :woman_shrugging:

Possible to add the red fx to Divine Zhanlu the same way as it was added to the Erysichthon Hunger? Playing a chaos psionic immolation and it still shows up green.

Hello, is there a French translation please?

No.

Yes, I’ll try to make a new more chao-themed fx.

It’s hunting. There are no cross mod TQ items so the moment you saw Earth you can be sure that it will be another TQ mastery.

Oh yeah, that one. Think I tried it once and didn’t like it much so forgot about it being in there.

Hi, guys!

So, I’m using this mode and I am also using RU localization(i guess, it’s unofficial, don’t know). I see everywhere in the names of classes, their abilities, as well as some items in the store “Tag Not Found”. How can this be fixed?

Don’t use RU Localization

I’m just not fluent in English to comfortably play the game and understand the plot that I’m interested in, so I don’t know what to do…

If there’s no localization for the mod then you will have to make one yourself or play without mods.

Also possible to add new fx to Physical Breath of Boreas please? I missed a few versions I guess but did there use to be a Lightning version of storm sprite and sylvan nymphs as well? Did they go missing?

The druid set should be the one that gives you lightning pets.

There was some item (s)/set that changed it into a blueish nymph and one into a more lightningish winter sprite. The druid set doesn’t change the model. I think it was some main hand and/or off hand.

I love Grim and DoM. My 2 fav classes of any game are Nature and Earth. Man that in TQ back in the day was just so OP. Not so much anymore. For me Grimarillion is just so much chill to play.

Curiously ask: Does the item in the text exist in Mod? No corresponding data was found in the database.
grimarillion_tags_newItems.txt

tagAprilFools23Amulet=Disco Medallion

Nice mod. The positive aspect is that this one is more stable in comparison to some other mods.
Played with the hero spawn upgrade and there was no game crash. Had different experience with other mods impacting spawn rate/density.

Earth / nature is still really strong in Grimar, so not sure what you mean. IMO it’s even better thanks to the itemization features of GD compared to TQ.

Cancelled content.

Cool, glad to hear it.

Bug: Scarab pet from Scarab Ring, dont have any icon.