[REL] Grimmer and Grimmest

Ah, thanks.

what a hell :eek:

Funny he does this in the Eternal mod too, think he’s the only champion who summons champions.

How do i combine it with cenos mod the cornocopia corn something, and is this the latest one the newest of grimmest

Congrats on new milestone! I gonna recommend this mod to anyone who say GD is too easy after only played until warden. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for making the awesome mod.

Minigame: count the stars :smiley:

Found it

This should be the latest merge.

How do I dl it I press the blue one nothing.

When you follow the link, you should see an arrow pointing down at a horizontal line in the top middle of the screen?

2016 and all this work around just to put a folder in another folder its a joke, ok make it short i unzipped it on my desktop do I put just the grimcorn folder in the mod folder, or that and the readme as well.

2016 and some things are just too simple to change.

mods need to be in the path so that the database and resources are located such as Grim Dawn/mods/ModName/database and Grim Dawn/mods/ModName/resources. Replace ModName with whatever the name of the folder holding the database and resources is within the uncompressed download.

If you can think of a more user-friendly description of the process, feel free to write one up.

In case this is your next question:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37906

Not sure some of what you said, ok cant i just put the two mods seperate and it will work the same. its taking to long to unzip, on the desktop. wont the two mods work when I create new character in the mod or do I have to combine both mods so the character can be in the two mods at the same time.

For you simple person to understand I will say it simple unzip cornocopia in the mod folder, unzip grimmest in the mod folder and thats it. create new character and no need to do anything else. Both mods will be attached to that character.

No, this won’t work. Cornucopia changes the mastery nomenclature so your mastery selections in Grimmest won’t be recognized in Cornucopia and you’ll effectively lose your skillpoints.

The zip file linked above (here) is the only way to get the two mods to cooperate for a character.

How long will it take to unzip to my desktop been around 30 mins and its around 2 % i will say, and i have a very fast pc, and lets say 7.8 comes will I have to do this again, which is taking 8 hours. seems like thats how long it will take

The archive is only 1.1MB and extracted you get ~110MB. takes seconds on my machine. I suspect there is a problem somewhere.

As far as your questions about merging Cornucopia and Grimmest, that was done for you by jordan0422 (iirc) and the link we are directing you to already has both mods inside. There is not need for you to download Corn and Gimmest separately and try to merge anything, you just need to get the GrimmestCornucopia.7z downloaded, extracted and put into the mods folder. Should take 1-2 minutes tops.

It was taking long I stopped it not worth it, when I downloaded the folder and checked dl stuff on c drive. The folder was orange with a big t, when I press it this thing comes up and its opener pro. That is why its taking long, how can I use the default windows opener. win 8.1. I right click the folder no option, I dont even have this opener pro installed no more and it still using it.

Also when I right click the folder there is no unzip option that is the problem, the person that merged it didnt use the right thing. What there is is open thats it, cant unzip like win 7, how do I unzip it or change it to make it unzip. Tell the person to not use what the person did to make the folder, or don’t tell him to do anything no more. Jorden is not a computer tech I dont value his opinion that much, he should have used a software that wouldnt made me see this opener pro on my screen.

Ok did some searching checking and found out why it was happening changed somethings, now its not using opener pro but the thing looks like a single piece of paper, do I put that (paper) in the mod folder.

7z is a program similar to Winrar.
I use it because it’s a reputable freeware, and a lot of people use it.

Good luck.

EDIT: Changed to zip format, but now file size is 12MB instead of just 1MB.

You tries too hard jiaco. Explaining that rocket science to laymen will take days of your life. I bet everyone else know where does he get that opener pro.

What exactly do I need to do to get it to the mod folder, what do I need to download what will I see and so on. Because all I see is something that looks like a piece of paper do you need me to take a screen capture ?. do you know what I am talking about.

Oh you know where I got it, ok say where did I get it.