GD:Cornucopia v0.2: Devotion Overhaul and Mastery Tweaks

Is there a link for grimmer + corn merged mod ?

https://mega.nz/#!5VJlSYqR!KS-OGCQ14KVcd-dXELppydHXW7pjEpvBrpOP8sWXiB0

I tried that merge… It (somehow) messed up my saved game from my last working merge and it isn’t even working; for either Grimmest OR Corn. So, I’d not suggest using that one. Really hoping an actual one comes up soon with all of the updates to both.

I’m going to go with ‘no’ given that I merged the two most recently (to my knowledge) and I don’t use mega.

Edit: I’ll merge Grimmest/Corn now, I guess.

Edit 2: Unless maybe jordan did update it? Not sure. I’d almost prefer he start ‘spamming our threads’ with updates >_>

Yeah, it’s updated. The link is in the original Cornucopia 0.1 thread.

The current version is listed in the Readme file.

EDIT: Follow the installation direction in the first post of this thread (in regards to devotion and skill points) if you’re upgrading from Cornucopia v0.1.

Oh, awesome. This link?

Yes siree!

to Ceno and adoomgod can you reconsider add raw internal trauma damage on hammer or maybe other 1st tier devotion, because from what i saw mostly this raw internal trauma damage lead you to melee build (bear, bull, rhowan’s mace and oleron). it’s make any range build that want focus on physical weaker than melee. :frowning:

Very good mod, I always recommend it and other modders are merging your mod with theirs! A+ keep it up.

I will consider it. Strongly. Range should hit weaker than melee though in light of the fact melee can’t kite so well.

Thanks for the support. v0.31 will take longer than the previous two but it’ll be major.

well i don’t mind it hit weaker, what bother me that this game don’t support focus cunning on range build (for both class and devotion). Thank you for consider it.

i try you new cadance, it really work nice on riffle build. Good job dev :smiley:
(zantai always murder both of you at begining of you version project). Next time stab him with “lacks of range physical class and devotion build”:stuck_out_tongue:

i also wait for you new arcane bomb:D

No comment on the rest of your post.
I said I’m CONSIDERING changing arcane bomb to a 3 bomb 1/3 dmg change. Functionally it’d do the same amount of damage, but more bombs, more spread of the resist reduction ideally. We’ll see.

Bysmiels Bonds still has only 3 nodes is this supposed to be right? Also Have all the correct versions down loaded and installed correctly as well far as I can Tell :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you redownload from the dropbox? I haven’t updated the mirror in forever.
Because upon checking the dropbox link has it fixed. Maybe you missed the hotfix. Do let me know if replacing your deleting your cornucopia002 folder and replacing it with the one from the dropbox link doesn’t work. Don’t want you missing out on the chance to have TWO doggies :]

In Burrwitch village I was attacked very OP Gastric the Foul that used aoe poisoned bombs. I never met him before there.

that hero appear on vanila at random chance so it has nothing to do with the mod, he’s very painful hero to deal at early level so if u ecounter him it’s better to restart your game.

Yes, I did so. His poisoning assault very impressive.

We haven’t touched enemies or their spawns (yet) but truth be told I’ve never seen him there either. If I ever see him its usually in the Warden’s Cellar. He’s definitely a little more overtuned than he needs to be. He’s like the low-level Loxmere except tankier. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am replacing everything and I did download it again today and unzipped to Cornucopia v0.2 in my Mods Folder

And did it work?